(2)

as our van drifted into the base, pulling up just shy of the plane, we all took a breath of relief.

"well done lads, you did good today." ghost called, exiting the van.

i took the keys out of ignition and hopped down, walking around to help soap out and take my stuff.

"get to the clinic, they'll fix you up real nice." i lifted my mask, kissing soap gently on the cheek.

he was one of few people i was willing to be affectionate with.

we were friends, and absolutely nothing more.

"8 ball, i need to speak to you." ghost called me over to him.

"coming lieutenant." i called, walking over.

"you called?"

"you did well. what was your callsign again?" he asked.

"hawk, but everyone calls me 8 ball." i held up my hands and my custom gloves.

"a pinky and a ring, birth or field?" he asked.

"both. born without the ring, lost the pinky in action. shot clean off."

"alright. get yourself some food, we have tonight to rest up and then we're back at it tomorrow." he pushed me inside.

"thank you lieutenant."

"please, call me ghost."

i nodded, heading inside and to the kitchen.

i found a pot of pasta and a stack of bowls and decided to plate up a small amount.

after what i'd seen today, i didn't really have much of an appetite, but i had to eat so i wouldn't pass out tomorrow.

i took the bowl of pasta back to my room and ate quietly, putting my stuff down and taking my gear off.

i rummaged through my bag for a sleep shirt, socks and underwear, grabbing them and heading for the showers.

i left my clothes on the sink like usual and headed in, hanging my towel over the wall and stepping into scalding hot water.

it ran over my cold skin, washing away the sweat, dirt and face paint that had accumulated on my body throughout the day.

i sighed softly, the water burning my skin and making every inch of my body itch.

i washed my underarms and delicate spots well before getting out and wrapping my towel around my body.

once again, my underwear was missing, and my shirt was too short to go without.

i sighed, just putting my shirt and socks on and towel drying my hair as i walked through the hallway, my rear on full display to anyone behind me.

i walked into the common area.

"whoever took em, keep em. i give up." i said, turning and walking back to my bedroom.

i could feel the stares digging into my skin but i ignored it, walking down the silent hallway.

"sergeant, i'm going to walk very close behind you until we get to your room. everyone can see your...behind." ghost said, thinking carefully about his choice in words.

"thank you lieutenant." i smiled.

he sounded like he cared?

ghost doesn't care about anyone.

and certainly not a fiery little irish girl he works with.

i opened my bedroom door and thanked him, closing it behind me.

i turned around to see none other than graves sitting on my bed, twirling my panties around his fingers.

"what the-"

"shhh, shhh. not what, but how?" he interrupted.

"commander how the fuck did you get into my bedroom?" i asked, glaring at him.

he stood, smirking.

his gaze was focused on my underwear.

lacy and black, wrapped around his left index and middle finger.

"don't worry your pretty little head about that, why don't we put these to good use, eh?" he looked down at me.

he was at least 6 inches taller than me.

"commander this is highly inappropriate. i'm asking you to get out of my bedroom before i cause a scene." i warned.

"aw sweetheart, as if i'm leaving that easy. we're gonna have some fun." he pinned me against the wall, standing on my feet and pinning my wrists above me, his free hand cupping my breast.

"fuck off you filthy bastard." i warned, trying to wriggle free.

he forced his lips against mine, pressing his hips against mine.

i whined, not out of pleasure or desperation, but out of panic.

"commander get off of me!" i yelled.

"these walls are a solid foot of concrete, virtually soundproof. nobody's hearing you scream except me." he nipped my nose.

"commander please, let the fuck go of me." i warned.

"not so fast, i wanna have my fun with you." he smirked, pulling me away from the wall and practically throwing me onto my bed.

i tried to quickly scramble and escape but he was on top of me faster than i could move.

"commander stop it! someone help me!" i shrieked, pleading for anyone to walk past and hear me screaming.

"nobody is coming to help you. nobody." he warned, wrapping one hand around my wrists and the other around my throat, squeezing tightly.

my blood flow stopped.

i couldn't breathe properly.

"c-m-an-er s-op pl—se." i managed to spit out as my vision faded to black.

bit of a short chapter, long long chapter up next.