(28)

i grabbed my pants from simon and stole a pair of his boxers.

they were way too big but they'd hold.

i shoved some toilet paper in the crotch, i couldn't get all the cum out in time.

i straightened myself up in his mirror before soap and i left.

"you have to go, but i promise we'll take care of you as soon as you're back." simon kissed my cheek as i walked.

"who could be dead?" soap asked.

"i don't know, but i need to run." i kissed his cheek, running to price.

"i was asleep, i came as soon as i heard." i apologised, walking in.

"you need to see this." he gestured at the screen infront of him.

i walked behind his desk and bent down, balancing my hands on the corner of his desk.

i watched as he hit the space bar and a video began playing.

"this is a message for Private A. Mclaughlin, if she's even still a private." a distorted voice growled.

i felt uneasy.

the camera picked up and panned to the wall beside it.

written in what i can only assume to be blood was a message in gaelic.

"do you make any sense of that?" price asked, quickly pausing the video.

"it's gaelic, roughly translated to english it says..." i paused, reading and translating in my mind.

"be warned, we know everything. your time is coming." i said softly, unsure of what was going on.

"sergeant, where you spent your private years is pretty much unknown to anyone but you. i have a feeling this has something to do with those years?" price looked up at me.

"it's classified, a file we burnt and never looked back on." i sighed.

"well start remembering, because this video only gets worse." he pressed play.

the man began to speak in gaelic.

"we have the artillery, we know where you are, and we have already taken down the other two. you're next."

it cut off to black.

my hands began to shake.

"no." i whispered softly.

"no, this can't be happening." i shook my head, tears pricking at my eyes.

"calm down. what is going on?" price asked.

"i need to make a phone call." i got up and practically ran back to my room.

i frantically searched my bag of clothes for my phone, finally finding it wrapped up in a jacket.

i picked it up and dialled.

"come on." i pleaded as it began to ring.