(5)

we got into the van and he ripped his belt out of his pants.

"this is going to hurt like a bitch, keep your eyes shut, bite this." he handed me his folded up belt.

i stuck it between my teeth and closed my eyes as he poured disinfectant over my wound.

i bit hard, trying not to scream as the wound stung.

"breathe hawk, breathe." he reminded me.

i took a deep breath through his belt, the smell of his cheap cologne entering my airway as tears pricked at my eyes.

"one more, just one more, then i've gotta stitch you up." he said, pouring it on the cheek part of my face.

i bit down hard, screaming in pain as hot tears flew down my cheeks.

"you're alright mate, you're alright." he soothed, taking my hand.

i took his belt out of my mouth, my bite indented into the leather.

"you're gonna hate me, but we gotta do this." he said, grabbing a needle and thread.

i spent some time as a medic, i knew how bad stitches could hurt.

i shoved his belt back into my teeth and closed my eyes.

"sarge, how copy?" my radio crackled.

"bad time, she's got my belt in her mouth." ghost answered for me.

"kinky, listen we're on our way back, we got them all." soap spoke.

ghost sighed, grumbling something about "stupid scottish asshole" to himself.

"good lads, soap you're gonna have to drive, hawk's in no state." he said, pushing the needle through my skin and doing up the first stitch.

i whined as he continued.

"that bad, eh L.t?" his radio crackled.

"yes that bad, i'm sewing up her eyebrow and i've still got at least 30 to go." he spoke, continuing to quickly sew my face closed.

"if i didn't know any better, i'd think you were martha stewart." i joked, making myself laugh through the pain.

he stabbed me again with the needle and i put his belt back in its place, closing my eyes tight.

"you're doing so well for me, just a few left." he soothed.

god he sounds hot.

i'd let him fuck me right here and now if it weren't ghost and under these circumstances.

"one more, breathe for me." he instructed.

i took a deep breath and he shoved the needle through my cheek one last time, tying it off.

"all done, you did so well for me. now, let's cover that up. i don't need you getting an infection." he joked, putting a long stripe of cotton wool over the stitched wound and securing it with some kt-tape.