Introduction

Thank you all for deciding to read this book. I really hope you like it.

SYNOPSIS;

Aran.

That name struck fear in the hearts of everyone who knew him. His words were like venom to the human ears and his look held nothing but pure evil and destruction. He coerces obedience, destroys beauty and extinguishes life. Some would like to call him the devil's incarnate but he was none other than Lucifer himself.

Rayne Horton.

A mother struggling to make ends meet, for herself and her teenage daughter, from working at a public hospital as a nurse. Her world turns upside down and her sad life becomes chaotic when she witnesses a gruesome murder that have her living in fear of getting killed.

When she comes face to face with the Asian mafia don, he seems shocked that she's the only one who has ever had the guts to stand up to him. No one dares raise a hand to him and lives.

Little do they know that their history goes way back and their lives are slightly intertwined.

✧✧✧

ARAN
41years old

RAYNE HORTON33years old

RAYNE HORTON
33years old

RAYNE HORTON33years old

✧✧✧

This book is rated 18+ because it contains heavy smutt and a lot of gore. It's quite different from Blade and Sienna's story. There's a bit of age gap between the two main characters.

TRIGGER WARNINGS;

➳ Alcoholism
➳ Sexual assault
Death
Decapitation
Sexually explicit scenes
Violence/Murder
➳Drugs
➳ Anxiety and Panic attacks

TROPES;

❥  Opposites attract
❥ Rejected as unworthy by parents
❥ Different worlds
❥ Afraid to commit
❥ Broken in some way
❥ Age gap

✧✧✧

Copyright ©2022  Jana-writes64 All rights reserved

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright.

Don't forget to add this book to your reading list so you won't miss any of the updates.
The prologue will be out in a couple of days.

Love you <33