09

Since the day I started having sex and entertaining the male species, I have never engaged in the act of seduction to get what I want

Since the day I started having sex and entertaining the male species, I have never engaged in the act of seduction to get what I want. I have a few tricks up my sleeves thanks to Megan but I have never been in the kind of situation that will require me to actually apply them.

And now that it's time to put what I know into action, I feel extremely nervous. Why wouldn't I be? This is the first time I'm attempting something like this and it freaks me out. What if I mess up and Aran does something terrible to my loved ones? No, he wouldn't if you do this right.

For the first time in your pathetic life Rayne, explore and flaunt the assets you've been so graciously gifted. That's right. No more being weak, pitiful and an absolute train wreck.

I check out my reflection in the mirror once more and smile proudly at what I see. What am about to do might be against my self-judgment, I can't deny the fact that I look good.

I have on a criss-cross halter bodycon dress which reveals a huge amount of cleavage and the side curve of my breast — slutty enough to get every male attention. The outline of my nipple isn't that visible which is quite surprising since I'm not wearing a bra. I guess it's much better this way. Who am I? The dress is backless and stops right below my mid-thigh and showcases my gracious curves and big tits. I'm not used to getting all dolled up so I went with minimal makeup which is more better. My raven black hair is styled in a slicked-back ponytail, the style giving way to voluminous waves.

As I reapply the tinted lip gloss to my lips, I hear voices from the earpiece that's attached to my ear.

"Where the fuck are you, Rayne? Luca is gonna be hear anytime soon." Kane's annoying voice invades my thoughts and I pause in my task, rolling my eyes with an aggravated sigh escaping.

"Let the woman be, Kane. I'm sure she's getting a good fuck somewhere in the restroom. The boss won't mind." Wayne snickers, whispering a few words to someone in the background.

Wayne is one of Aran's trusted men who will also help in my mission tonight if things go awry.

The three of us drove to the exclusive charity gala that's held in an hotel in Lakewood. When Kane parked the car, we went our separate ways in order not to arouse suspicion. The gala is strictly by invitation only so I'm glad Kane got me an invitation card to avoid any problem that will jeopardize the plan.

"Will you both just shut up? I will be there in a minute." I scoff, placing the lip gloss back into my clutch and smoothing down my dress, getting rid of non-existent dust.

"Hurry up." Kane grumbles.

I ignore their further rants and quickly finish up in the restroom before making my way back to the party. I pick up a glass of champagne from the waiters that breeze by, rushing to attend to every guest present here. I take a few sips to calm down the storm of nerves causing chaos within me.