Real Nightmare + Time Spiral + Angel Tears

"The infinity castle rises again! Congratulations, Brain The Second. You've done an excellent job, sir." Klodoa said. "As have you, Klodoa." Midnight said. "No, no, no. All I did was follow the instructions Master Zero laid out for me and voila! He put a great deal of trust in your skill so you deserve most of the credit. You always were his favorite after all. He knew you would take the job of continuing his legacy very seriously. That's why we call you Brain The Second. And just look at this celestial wizard we have in our possession. I've gotta hand it to Imitatia and her brilliant trickery. Thanks to her the silly girl walked right into our trap." Klodoa said as you hung on the infinity clock. "Michelle, please. Tell me why. Why did you do this to me?" You asked. "My name is Imitatia. I'm not Michelle. Get it through your thick skull." Imitatia said. "The celestial wizard is the final piece of the puzzle. Now the never ending nightmare can begin." Midnight said. "Body links demand a tremendous amount of power. And whenever an Anti Link is served, the resulting reaction causes time to slow down to a crawl for that wizard's mind and body. This puts them into a kind of sleeping state for one hundred years. In essence this sacrifice is what allows us to take control of the infinity clock." Midnight said. "But they're people! You can't do that to them!" You yelled. "Obviously I can." Midnight and. "You and your friends slept for seven years, right?" Imitatia asked. "Yes, but you're taking about one hundred years! It's too horrible to imagine. I know seven years not might sound long but it was excruciating. It was so confusing and painful. Time kept going for everyone else but for us it just stood still. You could never understand how that felt. That time was stolen from us forever. At the very least we had all of our friends waiting for us when we finally woke up. But these people won't have anyone! Their loved ones will be gone!" You yelled. "It's sad but true, that's why it's a curse. And now that same curse will befall you." Midnight said.

"Michelle, our friendship was real to me, I never lied to you about that." You said. She stepped closer. "This is for your sake, sister." She said. "You expect me to believe you're doing this for my sake after all your lies? How could you?" You asked. "Believe me or not, they weren't all just lies." Imitatia said. "Were you lying about my dad? About me? Did you really see me as your big sister?" You asked. Her eyes widened. "(Y/n)." She looked away. And you could have sworn you saw regret. "Okay you two, this is very entertaining, but we have real work to do." Klodoa said. "You're right, so let's begin." Imitatia said. "Of course, if you're ready." Midnight said. "(Y/n) (L/n), the time has come. To say goodbye." Midnight said. "Now the never ending nightmare can finally begin! Sweet chaos, suffocate this world with your embrace. "They're coming. You're beloved friends are on their way to you." Imitatia said. "My friends? From Fairy Tail?" You asked. You gasped. "So they were able to find a way to get inside." You said. "Yes, but I'm afraid they're going to lose their lives." Imitatia said. "What do you mean? Why are they going to lose their lives?" You asked. "Because of you, Big Sister." Imitatia said. "They care about you too much. So I'm going to have to kill them." She explained. You glared at her. "Don't you dare even think about hurting them!" You yelled. "I won't let anyone else have you. Big sister. You belong to me." "My friends, they made it. They're here." You said weakly as Natsu, Lucy, Elfman and Coco ran in. Imitatia quickly held her sword out in front of them. "You're wasting your time because (Y/n) belongs to me!" She yelled. "Turn around and go back to that rotting guild hall." She demanded. "Like we'd ever do something like that!" Lucy shouted. "Michelle." Natsu growled. "If you value your lives you'll leave her with me." She said. "Outta my way, Michelle!" Natsu demanded. "Don't yo dare come any closer to my big sister! Let this be a warning to you. If you don't leave us alone I'l be forced to take your lives." She said. "Don't threaten us!" Natsu shouted. "Geez, first you trick us and now this? You're not the man that I thought you were." Elfman said. "What the heck is wrong with you?! I thought you were our friend, Michelle!" Lucy shouted. "Let (Y/n) go this instant!" Coco shouted. "You guys. Michelle, please!" You begged. "Don't worry, Big Sister. I swear to you. I will keep you safe." Imitatia said as she turned to you. "No way! She's coming with us!" Coco shouted. "Me and Elfman will try and keep her distracted. while you and Lucy go up there and work on getting (Y/n) free." Natsu said. "You got it!" Lucy, Coco and Elfman said. "Let's go!" Natsu said. The four of them began to run forward. Natsu began to spread fire from his body. "Fight me like a man!" Elfman shouted as he leap into the air. He ended up missing and crashing into the stairs, both Coco and Lucy yelped. "Hey, are you guys alright?" Natsu asked as he turned around. "That's eight points! Uh yeah, we're okay!" Coco said. "Uh huh." Lucy said as Elfman held on to the two girls. "You've gotta be careful, Natsu! She'll aim for your vitals with deadly accuracy!" Elfman warned.

"Remember; she took you down with one hit!" He reminded. "Ya don't have to remind me." Natsu said. "I find human bodies so interesting. No matter how brawny they are all it takes is one strike to their vital organs and they'll be incapacitated by intense pain." She said as she took out her sword. "What's with you? You're nothin' like the ditzy, crybaby who we used to know." Natsu pointed out.  "That was just an act to infiltrate your guild. "As I told you before, my name is Imitatia. I'm a member of the Neo-Oración Seis." She informed. "How could you? l'Il make you pay!" Elfman shouted as he lunged toward her with his Jet Black Sword attack and but she blocked the attack and used her sword to strike him. Her eyes widened as she saw Natsu charging at her with a fist of fire. "I can cause someone intense pain too, y'know!" He shouted. He blasted her into the wall. "How do ya like that?" He asked. Meanwhile Coco and Lucy we're doing their best to pull you out of the clock. "You're really stuck in there!" Coco said. "Come on, (Y/n), try harder! We have to get you out!" Lucy shouted, pulling as hard as she can. "It's no use. You can attack all you want, but my body doesn't feel pain." Imitatia said as she stood up and fixed her body. "There's absolutely nothing you can do to make me forget my purpose. In other words, I won't be fazed by ridiculous human emotions." She said. Coco and Lucy gasped. "If they're so ridiculous, then how do you explain that look in your eye?" Natsu asked. "What look?" Imitatia demanded. "Don't play dumb with me. People who fight for something that they believe in, even the bad guys, always have some kinda brightness in their eyes, It's different than that "spaced out" look you've got now." Natsu explained. "How would you know?" She retorted. "Makin' any progress

up there, girls?" Elfman asked Coco and Lucy, who were still struggling to get you out of the Infinity Clock. "We're pulling but she won't budge!" Coco shouted. "She's really stuck in here!" Lucy shouted. Imitatia held up her weapons and took a fighting stance. "You're trying to confuse me, but my heart is unwavering. I'm doing this for my big sister!" She shouted. Natsu pounded his fists together, and flames came out. "Is that so? Ain't that a coincidence, the same goes for us! Y"know Happy's got a theory and if he's right, we've gotta defeat you if we wanna be able to save (Y/n)." Natsu said. "So guess what? You're goin down, ya phony!" He shouted, glaring at her. "Let's do this!" Elfman shouted. The two ran toward her. "Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu shouted. "Manly attack!" Elfman shouted. "Heat doesn't faze me!" Imitatia shouted. "Manly Take Over! Belcusas!" Elfman shouted as he lunged at her. He tries to attack her but she blocks off his attack and shocks him. "A shock from my Cilice will bring about debilitating pain!" She shouted. "Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!" Natsu generates fire on both of his hands and then joins them, creating a unique, larger flame. Imitatia wraps him up in vines and shocks him as he grunts in pain. Coco runs on the walls toward her. "I can't believe you'd betray your sister. Just for a stupid mission?" She shouted as she landed multiple kicks on her. "What mission?" Imitatia asked as she kicks her off. "Coco!" You and Lucy shouted. "I couldn't care less about the orders I am given, or fulfilling meaningless tasks. I follow my heart and nothing more. It may be filled with pain and sorrow, but that heartache is what compels me to fight. Magic is all about heart. And the power of my determination is second to none." Imitatia said. "One of the seals has disappeared. Now there are only three remaining." You said. "Hey, (Y/n), Listen up! I know that you can hear me right now! Just hang on! I promise I will save you!" Natsu shouted.