Next Generation

"Listen up everyone! We're taking on job requests again, starting today!" Mira announced excitedly. Everyone cheered in excitement. It wasn't long before everyone rushed to the request board looking for a job. "What's up with them?" Lucy asked as she watched them looking at all of the available jobs on the request board. "Most of the time these guys would just be loafing around the guild hall all day" you said. Mira laughed. "I don't suppose you've seen Loke have you?" Lucy asked. You smirked. "Oh, don't tell me you've fallen head over heels for Fairy Tail's resident playboy" you said. "It's not like that!" Lucy said. Then Lucy took out her chain of gate keys. "It's just that apparently he was the one who found my keys. I just wanted to tell him thanks for his help" Lucy said.

"Sure, I'll let him know if I see him" Mira said. "So were your celestial spirits mad at you?" You asked. "You know, for dropping your keys?" You asked. "Uh, yeah. You could say that. And there's one spirit in particular who was really po'ed with me" Lucy said as she turned around and sweat dropped. An image of Aquarius appeared in Lucy's mind holding a spiky plant. "What did I say about dropping my key?! Huh?!" She asked. Lucy screamed. You laughed awkwardly as you sweat dropped. You knew exactly what Aquarius was like, since you had your own version of Aquarius yourself, whenever you summoned her from her gate key, she would treat you the same way Lucy's Aquarius treated her. Lucy sighed and put her hands over her butt. "Just thinking about it makes my butt sting" she said. "Goodness me" Mira said.

Gray generated ice on one of his hands. "I could cool it for ya" he said. You smirked and giggled. "That sounds like sexual harassment to me" Lucy said as she was blushing a little. "Lucy, can you show me how red your butt is?" Happy asked. "And with that comment you've crossed the line!" Lucy shouted. You burst into laughter. Natsu generated flames on one of his hands. "How do you think she'll react if I make her butt sting even more?" He asked with a smirk. "Who are you?! The devil?!" Lucy asked. Suddenly a giant barrel was thrown at Natsu and he was knocked to the ground. "Why don't you tell the others how you feel?!" Erza asked. You all looked at her to see her glaring at Laxus. "What's going on?" You and Lucy asked at the same time. "I have no problem telling 'em what I think of 'em. This guild's full of nothing but losers and weaklings!" Laxus said, before looking at Jet and Droy. "Especially the two of you morons. You were Phantom Lord's personal punching bags" he said. Droy and Jet grunted. "You know I'm glad I never bothered to learn your names. Which brings me to the worst of them all, the rich little princess wannabe wizards, this was their fault" Laxus said. Mira glared at Laxus. "Laxus! Would you shut up?! The master said no one in the guild was to be held accountable for what happened, not even you, despite the fact that I begged you to come help and you turned your back on us!" Mira said. "Stop your whining! That fight had nothing to do with me" Laxus said. This angered you far enough. "Celestial Dragon: iron fist!" You shouted, as you punched him square in the face. 

Laxus fell to the ground. Laxus was in shock, along with the rest of the guild. You glared at him. "How could you?! What is wrong with you?! How could you say things like that about your own guild?!" You asked. "I honestly can't even believe that you're related to our master, because you're nothing like him. You don't deserve to be the master. In fact, you don't even deserve to be a member of this guild!" You shouted. Everyone was shocked. Laxus stood back up and chuckled. "Whatever" he said, before lightning surrounded him and he disappeared. Lucy sat back down in her seat. "What a jerk! Why would anyone ever let him take over?" She asked. "We may not have a choice" Mira said. Lucy looked at her. "Laxus could inherit the guild because he's the master's grandson" Mira said.

"Huh?!" Lucy asked. "Whether we like it or not, he's at the top of a short list of people who could assume command if the master were to retire" Mira said. "No. Really?" Lucy asked. "That sucks. It doesn't seem right" you said. "Someone who talks like that about his fellow members isn't worthy of being Fairy Tail's leader" Lucy said. You nodded in agreement. "It's been rumored Master Makarov refuses to retire for that very reason" Mira said. "Wow. Seriously?" You asked. "Man, I hate him!" Natsu said, shaking his fist. "Calm down. It's just a needless waste of energy. Let's try to get your mind off him. What do you think about taking a job?" Erza asked. "And we can get Gray, (Y/n) and Lucy to come along with us" Erza said. Gray gasped and flinched a bit. "Do what?!" Lucy asked. "Hey Gray, your clothes" Mira said.