The Tower Of Heaven

You and Lucy laughed as you rode on a small boat in the ocean together. Happy jumped up and down on the hot sand. "Owee, Owee, Owee. Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, hot!" Happy said. "Hup!" Erza said as she tossed a beach ball in the air. "On it!" Gray said as he tossed the ball back to Erza. "Let me off this thing" Natsu mumbled. "This was your idea in the first place" Lucy said.

Time Skip

"Give me back my bathing suit!" Gray said. "No way, man!" Natsu said. "I don't think Happy likes being used as a cover up" you laughed. Juvia watched from behind a tree not far off. "My beloved Gray, what a hunk" she said. It was evening now and all of you were inside the hotel. 'I really had a great time today. It was wonderful' Erza thought to herself before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

~Dream~

Hundreds of sail ships arrived on the beach and invaded the area. You and Erza were in chains that connected the both of your hands together as the two of you were both forced to carry small parts of what would be used to build the tower you and hundreds of others were being forced to build. You suddenly fell to the ground. "(Y/n)!" Erza cried, as she sat down and tried to help you back up. Suddenly one of the men yelled at you and his mean dog barked at you. Tears began escaping your eyes as you tried your best to hide yourself. Erza frowned as tears fell from her eyes as well. Some of the slaves were then having their magic sucked away by the masked men. Then a big smirk of Jellal appeared. Jellal's young voice echoed. "Don't you see? There's no freedom in this world" it said. You and Erza sat on the beach and looked up at the clear night sky with the bright moon.

~end of dream~

Erza gasped and suddenly woke up. Erza took some deep breaths and looked at her hands. "Just a dream" she said to herself. "I must've fallen asleep without realizing it" she said to herself. Erza walked back into the hotel and looked at herself in the mirror. Then she smiled at her reflection and changed into her regular armor. "I always feel more at ease wearing armor" she said. Then she crossed her arms. "Although, as a wardrobe choice I guess it's not the most feminine" she said. You knocked on the door and opened it. "Erza, get out of the room and come have some fun" you said as you smiled at her. "Natsu and Gray are downstairs. Want to go find them and play some games?" You offered. "That's right. There's a casino here, isn't there?" Erza asked. "In that case..." Erza said. Erza then changed into a fancy purple dress with roses on it.

"So, how do I look?" She asked. You sweat dropped. "Uh, you look great. Maybe a little on the glitzy side but whatever. Come on! Come on! Let's go!" You said happily. Erza smiled and nodded at you. Then looked back in the mirror. 'I guess it's okay to relax and enjoy myself every once in a while, isn't it?' She asked herself. Natsu pushed a ton of random buttons on a machine. "Seventeen. Come on!" Natsu said. "don't be mean. Seventeen!" Happy said. The number on the inside went from number to number until it landed on seventeen. "Whoa" Natsu said. "You got it!" Happy cheered. Suddenly the number switched back to sixteen. "Aw!" They both yelled. "Hey what's the big idea?!" Natsu asked. "Curse you seventeen!" Happy shouted. A manager walked over to them. "Uh, sir, please don't hit the machine" he said.

Natsu turned around angrily. "But it acted like it was going to give me my number! It's not fair!" He said. "Not fair!" Happy said. The manager sweat dropped. "Crying won't help, sir" he said. Gray sweat dropped not far off as he heard them. "Man, they are such sore losers" he said. Suddenly Juvia walked over to him. "Gray, my darling" she said. Gray looked up at her. "I'm Juvia. Do you remember me?" She asked hopefully. Juvia wore a dark blue dress with a giant Fairy Tail necklace. Gray sweat dropped. "Yeah! You're that chick from Phantom!" He said. By this point Natsu was banging on the machine. "Come back seventeen! I'll do anything!" He begged. "Sir, please don't do that" the manager said. "Cool your jets, boy" a voice said. Natsu gasped and turned around, only to see someone with a mask on. "Either play nice like the rest of the grown ups, or hit the bricks. You get me?" He asked. "Square?!" Happy asked. "Blockhead?!" Natsu asked. "You know I'm gonna give you some friendly advice, pal. In life you got one or two paths to take" he said as he held up two fingers. Then his body glowed and Natsu crashed into the machine. Then his hands were both pinned down against the machine. "What's your deal?" Natsu asked as he glared at the man. "Natsu!" Happy cried. "You can either live a dandy life..." he said. Then his arm transformed into a gun that aimed at Natsu. Natsu gasped. "Or die a jealous poser, see?" The man asked with a smirk.