Fantasia

"Thanks to Porlyusica's help, the master's going to pull through just fine. So don't worry, he'll be back to work in no time." Erza said. Everyone cheered. "Thank goodness." Lucy said. "I got to admit I was getting a little worried." Lucy said. "Ah, come on. It'll take more than that to make Gramps kick the bucket." Gray said. "Well, he isn't as young as he used to be. So any added stress to his heart could significantly affect his health." Erza said. "Let's be all our best behavior, ok?" Erza asked. "Aye, sir!" The guild said. "I don't know if it's such a good idea to do the Fantasia parade after everything that's happened." You said. "But the master wants us to do it. Besides it's the perfect way to cheer everyone up after all that mess." Mira said.

"I can't wait to see what you all have in store for the parade." Juvia said. "Yeah?" Gray asked. "You're gonna be in it with us, little lady." Cana said. Juvia gasped. "You're a member right?" Macao and Wakaba asked. "Well, yeah I am. But I'm so new I didn't think I'd be in the parade." Juvia said. "I was expecting a little more excitement from her." Wakaba said. "She looks upset." Macao asked. "Isn't she the cutest?" Cana asked. "A lot of the members were injured fighting against each other. So anyone who's not hurt has to participate." Happy said. "Does that mean (Y/n) and I are gonna be in it too?" Lucy asked hopefully. "Well yeah. We need all the people we can get." Gray said. "It's good to see everyone getting along again. Especially after we were forced to fight against one another." You smiled.

Everyone gasped as a seriously injured Laxus walked into the guild hall. "Laxus?" Macao asked. "What do you want?" Wakaba asked. "Where's the old man?" Laxus asked. "We ain't telling! You think you can just waltz in here and ask to see the master?" Jet asked. "Yeah, get out!" Others shouted. Everyone began telling Laxus to leave. "Guys, stop it." You said. "Quiet, everyone!" Erza ordered. "Erza." You said. "The master's in the infirmary." Erza said. "Are you nuts?" Jet asked. Laxus began walking to the infirmary room. Laxus waved to the guild before entering the room. "Show's over guys. Let's get ready for the Fantasia parade!" You cheered. Everyone cheered in agreement.

Time Skip

Lots of fireworks appeared in the sky as lots of floats rode through the streets. Everyone was cheering with excitement. Cana showed her card trick to everyone. She spun them around, then into the air and they changed into a heart. You were on a float holding two flags, alongside Lucy, Levy and Bisca. Elfman was in a full take over spell on his float. Mira appeared from a pink flower on top of her float, then to everyone's surprise transformed into a giant red lizard. Next Gray and Juvia's float came, with was an ice castle surrounded by water. Juvia and Gray created the words Fairy Tail out of ice and water on top of the float. Erza was swinging swords around her body in circles on her float. Natsu and Happy walked through the crowed with fire behind them. "Aye!" Happy said. Natsu then created the words Fairy Tail out of fire. Laki rode by on a pink rocking horse chair.

"Hey, master." Gajeel said. Makarov turned to him. "You're not gonna be in the parade, Gajeel?" Makarov asked. "I don't like being in the spotlight." Gajeel said. "That can't be true. You're mister Shoo bee doo ba." Makarov said. Gajeel gasped. "Here. This is for you. Sorry it took so long. But I finally tracked down your son, master Ivan." Gajeel said. "Good work, my boy. I'm sorry it was so dangerous." Makarov said. "No prob. I can handle it. It's actually kind of fun." Gajeel said. "And that guy has no idea that I'm a double agent." Gajeel smirked. Makarov put a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you. I appreciate it. We can't let him do what he pleases." Makarov said. "You ready, master? It's about that time." A man said. Makarov put on a hat. "Sorry, but my public needs me." He said.

"It's the master!" "Is that really him?" "Oh wow!" "He sure is wearing a fancy outfit, huh?" Laxus looked as Makarov's float entered the parade. "I'd say it's more funky than fancy." "I like it." "Why's he acting so goofy?" While Laxus was leaving, he gasped and looked back. Makarov, and everyone else in the guild, including you, were doing the hand signal he did as a child to Makarov during the parade. Tears formed in his eyes. "Grandpa..." He said. "I may not be able to see you. There may be hundred miles between us, but I'll always be looking your way. I'll be watching over you forever. I promise." Makarov thought. "I know. Thank you grandpa." Laxus cried as he walked away from the parade. "The party's just getting started! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu laughed. "Aye Aye, Sir!" Happy said. "Ok guys, who's proud to be a member of Fairy Tail?!" Natsu asked. "Yeehaw!" Everyone cheered. "I know I'm just a rookie and I've got a long way to go, but I'm gonna work hard to become as awesome a wizard as the others. Fairy Tail is the greatest guild ever." Lucy grinned. "If you're not careful, your face will get stuck in that goofy grin." You teased. "No way! Not my pretty face!" Lucy said. "I was just warning you. You don't have to get bent out of shape about it." You said. "What do you expect? You said my face was gonna get stuck. Geez, we finally have a touching ending and you have to go and ruin it!" Lucy said.