From Pegasus to Fairies

Wendy and Carla were still on their way to find Jellal. "Is that Erza?" Carla asked. Wendy gasped when she saw Jellal. "We found you!" Wendy said. Erza stood up and smiled. "Look who's here." She said. "I was worried about you. You okay?" Erza asked. "Uh huh." Wendy nodded. Wendy smiled at Jellal. "It's good to see you." She said. Jellal looked confused. "Do I know you?" He asked. Wendy gasped. Wendy frowned and looked at the ground. 'I knew it. He doesn't remember me.' Wendy thought. Erza frowned. "It isn't personal, he's just not himself." She said. Wendy gasped. "Unfortunately, it seems he's unable to remember either of us." Erza said. 'He's lost his memory. I see. So that's why.' Wendy thought. "Your name is Wendy Marvell?" Jellal asked. "I'm sorry, but I don't know you." He said. "You've lost your memory? If that's the case, you've forgotten how to stop Nirvana haven't you?" Carla said. "No, I tried." Jellal said. "I failed. My self destruction magic circle didn't work. There's nothing more I can do now. I'm sorry." Jellal said. "What do we do?" Wendy asked. "You can't give up that easily! Our guild is in danger of being destroyed at any moment! Don't turn your back on our comrades! There must be something we can do!" Carla shouted.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard. "What was that?" Erza asked. Jellal, Erza, Wendy, and Carla ran over to the light. "It can't be." Erza said. "That's Cait Shelter!" Wendy said. "What's going on? So much light and magic power. He's going to fire Nirvana!" Erza said. A bright beam of light was coming out from Nirvana pointing towards the guild. "No, the guild." Carla said. "PLEASE, NO!" Wendy screamed. The beam of light suddenly went towards Cait Shelter. Suddenly the light went right passed it. Nirvana began shaking, Wendy slipped, but Erza quickly grabbed her. "What happened?" Jellal asked. Erza gasped when she noticed it was The Blue Pegasus bomber ship, Christina. "No way." She said. "Oh wow." Wendy said. "The magic bomber Christina saves the day." Erza smiled. "Is it an ally?" Jellal asked as he stood up. "Do you read me? Someone, anyone. Respond. Please let me know that you're okay." Hibki said. "I know that voice. It's Hibki." Erza said. "Yeah." Wendy said. "Erza, Wendy. Good to know you're alive and well." Hibki said. "In case you were wondering, I'm alive but not quite well." Ichiya said. Master Ichiya, glad to hear it." Hibki said.

"I can't believe it. I never expected to see the magic bomber fly again." Erza said. "Nor did I. Certainly not, after we watched The Oración Seis shoot her down." Carla said. "How'd you get her flying again?" Wendy asked. "Hard work. And lots of it. For a group of wizards who barely know each other, we're pretty good at working together to get the job done." Hibki said. "Christina lost one of her wings when she was shot down, so Lyon's using his ice make magic to replace it." Hibki said. Lyon grunted. "This is harder than I thought it'd be." He said. "You'll see on the bow Sherry's combining her marionette magic with Ren's air magic to keep the damaged hull intact." Hibki said. "I don't think that I've ever worked with anything quite this big." Sherry said. "Right? I'm just glad it's not as heavy as it looks." Ren said. "Our attack on Nirvana was thanks to Eve's snow magic." Hibki said. "Thank you so much." Carla said. "I used it to fuse a couple of Christina's magic bombs together. When fired, they did very little damage to Nirvana. Even though, they're so powerful. They took the last of my magic energy." Eve said as he fell down.

"Eve." Hibki said. "We've gotten stay strong." Ren said. "I don't know how long I can keep this up." Sherry said. "Don't crack. Just a little more." Lyon said. "We owe you one." Erza said. "Because of you our guild is safe. Thank you." Wendy said. "I'm sure you can tell that everyone here is running low on magic energy right now. I'm afraid we can't attack from the ship anymore. Power's too low. Just flying this far was hard enough. Don't worry, we're gonna be fine. Listen up. There's one last thing. A little bit of good news. I finally found what I've been looking for in the archive. I know how to stop Nirvana." Hibki said. Everyone gasped. "Please tell us." Erza said. "You know the six appendages we thought were legs? Well, they aren't. They're pipes. Apparently they suck magic energy out of the earth. Which then is used to power Nirvana. At the base of each leg is a lacrima that controls the supply of magic energy. From what I understand, if all six lacrima are destroyed simultaneously, it will wreck havoc on Nirvana's control system. Therefore, forcing it to shut down. They must be destroyed at once.