Power Of Life + Roling Thunder

"No, Ultear!" Meredy said. "Don't worry about me. "I want you to hurry to the escape point." Ultear said. "Hey, Juvia, time to wake up!" Gray said. Juvia gasped. "It's my beloved Gray!" She said. "Ah. Waking to the gentle whispers of my love's voice. I can't think of a better way to start my morning." She said. "Snap out of it!" You said.   "You should head back to camp, Juvia. Gray and I will take care of this one." You said. "Okay." Juvia said. She was about to leave, until suddenly she fell. "Are you hurt?" Gray asked. "Yes, but I can handle it." She said. "Here. Let me heal you." You said. You bent down and healed her injured leg with healing magic. Juvia smiled. "Thanks, (Y/n)." She said. You smiled back. "No problem. Now you should get going." You said. "Right." Juvia then began to walk away. Ultear then kicked you. She then sent bubble like things toward you and Gray. You quickly got rid of them. "Ice make: Lance!" Gray sent lances of ice toward her. "Ice make: Hammer!" You said. You attacked her with a hammer out of ice. "I'll simply cast your ice into its future. Sublimation!" Suddenly the ice turned into water. "Ice make: Hammer!" Gray said. "Fire make: Arrows!" You said. "Into the future!" Ultear said. She easily got rid of both attacks.

"Damn it. Our attacks are completely useless against her." Gray said. "Well, what did you expect?" You and Gray suddenly dodge more of her orbs. "I mastered Arc Of Time. To kill a maker magic wizard. My mother. My entire life I've wanted nothing more than to do away with her." Ultear said. You gasped. "You're sick! You'd kill your own mother?!" You asked. "I've never stopped hating her." Ultear said. More of her orbs went toward you and Gray. You quickly put up a strong magic shield in front of you and Gray. The orbs couldn't get through it. "But why?! We know Ur cared for you!" Gray said. He sent ice toward her through the ground. "Did she?!" Ultear asked as she quickly got rid of it. "She used to cry because she couldn't tell you how she felt!" You said. You charged at her and punched her into the ground. "You just watch. We're gonna bring you down with Ur's magic." Gray said. "But that's impossible. Arc Of Time controls an object's flow of time. Ice sent to its future sublimates and sent to its past becomes water." Ultear said. "We can do it." You said. Gray took out a sword of ice. "Because we believe in Ur's maker magic." He said. "Very well. Don't say I didn't try to warn the two of you. Neither of you can defeat me. Not with that pathetic maker magic of yours. Even if your little friend has different elements of it." Ultear said. Gray then cut himself. You gasped. "I'll free you from the darkness. I'll seal it away. Forever!" Gray said. "I told you, your ice or any other elements won't work." Ultear said. Gray then charged toward her and hit her with one of his swords. "What happened?! I can't control its time!" Ultear said as Gray continued to hit her. "What the hell is going on?!" She asked. "It's simple. You can't control the time of living things." You said. "Ice Blade: Seven Strike Dance." Gray said. Ultear was on her hands. Ultear got into a familiar stance. "No way. That stance." You said. "Ice-Make: Rosen Krone!" Ultear hit both you and Gray. "That spell. I never thought I'd see it again. It was hers. You used Ur's magic." Gray said. "I guess it's only natural since her blood is flowing through your veins." You said. "Shut up!" She said as she attacked the both of you with the same spell. "I'll show you!" You said as you jumped onto her. "Let go!" She said. "How the hell did you become such an evil person?! What's wrong with you?!" You asked. "Like you care! You could never understand what I've been through!" She said as you and her fell toward the ocean. "(Y/n)!" Gray said. "My mother. That witch abandoned me!" Ultear said. You gasped as you both fell in the ocean. 'My mother Ur abandoned me. Suddenly, I found myself in this strange place. The Bureau's constant magic amplification experiments had left my mind and my tiny body completely battered.

The only thing that kept me going was my desire to see my mother again. However, nothing could've prepared me for what I saw. There was my mother, with a smile on her face. Not only has she abandoned me, but she was living with two little boys and a little girl. And she looked so happy. I decided to go back to the Bureau and continue the magic amplification experiments. I wanted to go grow stronger. So I could get revenge on my mother.  Eventually I learned about (Y/n) and her magical abilities, along with Grimoire Heart, who sought after her.' Ur thought. You attacked Ur with a water make aqua blast spell. Suddenly Ur heard a voice. "Please help me!" Ultear gasped. 'That voice. Where is it coming from?!' She asked as you punched her in the face. "I need help! Please! I'm begging you!" Ur said. 'There it is again.' Ultear said as she kicked you. "My daughter's suffering because she was born with too much magic power!" Ur said. 'My mother. This must be her memory.' Ultear thought. "There's so much of it condensed into her tiny body that her fevers won't go away!" Ur said. "Don't worry, ma'am. I know of a facility that specializes in such cases." Said a doctor. 'My mother's memories. But why am I seeing them now?' Ultear asked. 'On Guluna Island, my mother melted and flowed into the sea. The sea. I can feel her. She's all around me.' Ultear thought. "My baby. What the hell did you monsters do to her?! She's dead?! How did this happen?!" Ur asked. "There's nothing more for me to say." Brain said. "I was told that your agency specializes in cases like hers. The only reason I bought her here is 'cause I thought you could cure her. Now she's dead?!" Ur asked. "We offer our condolences." Said an officer.  "Her magic power was simply too strong." He said. "It proved too much for even us to handle." Another said. "It'd be best for you not to see her remains." Brain said. "That's all you have to say?! No, wait!" Ur cried. "Please give my daughter back to me! No, she can't be gone! She can't!" Ur cried. 'It's different. Her memory is so different from mine.' Ultear thought. "Water make: Neptune Trident!" You said. You sent Ur out of the ocean inside a Trident of water. You then floated up to the top. "Ur told me about you. But the memories were way too painful for her." You said.