Your Words

"So if there isn't a pilot seat or control panel where we can stop this thing, what are we gonna do?" Happy asked. "Destroy it, of course." Natsu said. Lucy sweat dropped. "Leave it to us to demolish a city, right?" Lucy asked. "Not to sound pessimistic but that's a pretty tall order." You said. "Before that, we should see if Brain knows how to stop Nirvana." Jura said. "I doubt that brute would share such information with us." Carla said. "If he won't tell us, maybe Jellal will know." Wendy said. Wendy gasped. "Is everything okay?" You asked. "Think of something that'll help?" Gray asked. "Well, I'm not quite sure." Wendy said. "But it may be the best option we have so I'll do my best to find it." She said. Wendy began to run off. "Wendy! Where are you going, child?" Carla asked as she flew after her. "Hey!" Gray called after them as they ran off. "She sure is determined." Lucy said. "My friends, can you hear me?" Richard asked. "It is I, the wizard known as Hoteye.

"You guys hear that too or am I going crazy?" Lucy asked. "I hear it." You said. "Did you beat Midnight, Richard?" Jura asked. "I tried my best, but in the end, it seems my magic wasn't strong enough to trump his. Do not concern yourselves with my rescue. You must work together to bring Midnight down for good. If you succeed in defeating him, Nirvana's source of magic power will be rendered dry. And the city will cease its destructive path." Richard said. "Am I supposed to know this guy?" Natsu asked. "So we can stop this Nirvana without destroying the whole thing?" Gray asked. "He's directly below you, just outside of the royal throne. His power is not one to be underestimated.  "Please, be cautious, my friends." Richard said. "You too, Richard." You said. "What are we waiting for?" Lucy asked. "Nice. This mess just got a whole lot easier." Gray said. "I'm all fired up now. We're coming for ya, sleepy head." Natsu said. "Come on, I know you can do better than that." Happy said. "Alright, how about Sir Snores A Lot?" Natsu asked. "Only one of the six prayers still remains on the battlefield. Every ounce of my trust and confidence belongs to you, my friends. Defeat Midnight and stop Nirvana once and for all oh yeah. I wish you luck, my faithful comrades." "Richard" who was actually Brain this whole time said, as he laid on the ground. All of you ran toward two doors. "He should be through there!" Gray said. "Let's do this thing!" Natsu said. Natsu kicked the doors, then pulled on the handles. "Alright freak, time for a dirt nap!" Natsu said.

A bright light came through as Natsu opened the door. "Everybody get down!" Jura said. Suddenly there was a giant explosion. You grunted and slowly opened your eyes. "Hey, are you guys okay?" You asked everyone. "Keep your voice down, will ya? I'm trying to sleep here." Gray said. "Aye." Happy said. "Are we really this stupid? We're in Fairy Tail, I cant accept that we fell for that trap so easily." Lucy said. "Well, we're also dumb enough to get buried alive." Gray said. "What? But if that's the case then where's Jura?" You asked. You grunted as you lifted through, and you gasped as you saw that Jura had used his magic to save all of you. "No!" Gray said. "Are you okay?" You asked. "He risked his life to protect us." Lucy said. Suddenly all of his rocks vanish. "Pops hang in there!" Natsu said. Jura slowly turned toward you and the others. "The strength and courage you possess, your guild is a lucky one. It brings me great relief, to know you're still alive." Jura said as he fell down. "Pops, no!" Gray said. "You can't go like this!" Lucy said. "Please don't die!" You said. "Jura!" Natsu said. "Oh man, he looks bad. Can you heal him, (Y/n)?" Lucy asked. "Sorry, I'm afraid not." You said. "Hang in there, Pops. Will get help for ya." Gray said. "What are we gonna do?" Happy asked. "Ridiculous." A voice said. You, Natsu and Gray quickly got into fighting stances. "Brain is such a fool. He used the last of his power to lay his trap, yet only one of you feel in its snare." The voice said. "Who are you?!" You asked. "Over there!" Happy pointed.

All of you looked to where he pointed. "He was a pitiful leader. A disgrace to the six demons." The staff said. All of you gasped. "But our goal has not fallen out of reach. As long as Midnight stands, we shall be victorious." The staff said. You, Natsu and Gray tensed as the staff flew over. "Since he's busy at the moment, there's nothing keeping me from disposing you myself." The staff said. "That cane's talking to me!" Happy said. "As a talking cat, I wouldn't think you'd find it all that surprising." You said. "I guess." Happy said. The staff started to laugh like crazy. "That's crazy. It's the staff that Brain was carrying around." Gray said. Lucy quickly stands up. "Kay, I'm freaked out now." She said. The staff continued laughing, until Natsu grabbed it and started to bang it against the floor. "Oh, would you knock off the creepy laughing?" Natsu asked. "I've already got a splitting headache thanks to your boss-" "Hey! Don't go grabbing that! There's no telling where it's been, you know?" Lucy asked. "Stop this city right now, you piece of rotting driftwood." Natsu said. "How dare you insult my family legacy? I come from a long time of proud cedar, so show some respect." The staff said. "Before you is the venerated seventh member of The Oración Seis. Emerged from his slumber to destroy you all-" Natsu grabbed the staff and began to bang it against the floor again.

"I've heard just about enough out of you!" Natsu said. "Let go of me this instant!" The staff said. "Hold on, I thought there were only six members of The Oración Seis." You said. "Professor Happy's back with another class about Fairy Tail. (Y/n)'s right for a change, the word in "Seis" in Oración Seis means six as in there are six members that make up the guild." Happy said. "You're right, that doesn't make sense." Happy said. "I know. And don't think I didn't catch you slipping in that "for a change" comment, ya flea bag." You snapped. "Who cares? Whatever the numbers of members might be, a cane is talking about kicking our butts." Gray said. "Look on the bright side, it can't really kick our butts since it has no feet." Happy said. "Uncivilized Neanderthal. It won't be long until their wretched guild is within our sights. Then we can finally begin to cleanse this world of refuse." The staff said. "You mean we're already that close to Cait Shelter?" Lucy asked. "Indeed, we are! Once they're stamped out, we can truly begin our crusade of darkness." The staff laughed evilly