Fairy Law

"Oh no. Where is she?" Lucy asked, as Happy carried her as he flew in the air with his wings. "(Y/n)!" Lucy called. "(Y/n)!" Happy said. "(Y/n)! Hey!" Lucy said. "Alright! It looks like she won!" Happy said. Lucy looked down and saw you standing not far off. "What a mess, talk about overdoing it" Lucy said. "Aye. That's (Y/n) for ya" Happy said. You smiled and chuckled a bit. 'Destructive as always. But it's still pretty cool' Lucy thought. "That girl's insane. She tore the whole place down" Boze said. "Man. I had no idea that Fairy Tail wizards could be so powerful" he said. "Yeah. They're awesome" Sue said. "Huh?!" Boze asked as he looked at her. Sue immediately blushed and looked away. "Never mind" she said.

~Time Skip~

Erza screamed in pain as Jose held her above the ground with his spell. Then Jose picked up one of his swords and brought it slowly toward the back of Erza. Just when the sword was about to make contact, a bright golden light glowed from nowhere and grabbed Erza. Erza gasped in surprise. All of her broken armor was then restored and put back together, as well as her strength, and the sword was taken out from behind her back. Erza was then placed gently back onto the ground on her knees. Jose looked up in shock to see that the bright golden light came from your body, as you floated in the air above him, sending him a death glare. Jose smirked as you slowly lowered yourself onto the ground. "Phantom Lord. You hurt my friends, hurt my guild master, kidnapped Lucy, destroyed our guild hall, and now, trying to kill my friends. This has gone to far" you said. The bright golden light around you disappeared. "You will pay" you said. Tears of joy escaped Ezra's eyes as she saw you. "(Y/n)..." she said happily. Jose closed his eyes, and then opened them, to reveal a small yellow circle with a small sword going through it. Rocks began to appear around him as he smirked. "If we fight it could start a catastrophe!" Jose said. You growled at Jose, and a ball of golden light surrounded your right hand. "In order to save my guild I will gladly take that risk!" You shouted.

Jose chuckled darkly as you held your right hand in the air. Gray grunted as he slowly woke up from his unconsciousness. "What the? For some strange reason this golden light reminds me of (Y/n)" he said to himself. Then he gasped when he saw you standing on a small pile of rocks, a bright golden light surrounding your body as you got ready to fight Jose. Jose on the other hand was holding a giant purple ball of magic in his left hand. Jose screamed as he lunged his arms of purple magic towards you. You quickly put up a shield in front of you, blocking off his ropes of purple magic. "Run! Get out while you still can!" You said, as you turned around to face your teammates. Gray weakly stood up. "(Y/n)!" He shouted. "We'll stay with you!" Elfman said. "No! We have to do as she says!" Erza said, as she flew over to Gray and Elfman.

"Let's go!" Erza said. "But Erza!" Gray protested. Mira was weakly trying to get back up. "Sis, think you can stand?" Elfman asked. "Well well. Now that you're here I have no interest in those friends of yours, I'll exterminate them after I've captured you" Jose said. "If we stay here we're only going to get in her way" Erza said. "She can handle this. I have faith" Erza said, before she, Gray, Elfman and Mira ran out of the building. "It's been six years since we've came face to face. Then Phantom was number one and no one knew how large your Fairy Tail would became. But now it's been reduced to rubble" Jose said. "Our guild hall may have been destroyed, but we're strong as ever!" You said. "I must admit I'm looking forward to this, although it's frowned upon by the council I can't wait to see who's the superior wizard saint" Jose said.

A bright and powerful golden light surrounded your body and blew around you as you glared at the guild master. Jose grunted as he lunged an attack at you, but you lunged a giant beam of golden light in his direction, and both attacks collided. Jose tried to swing his arms of purple magic around your field, that you had put up in front of you, as you lunged another golden light in his direction. Jose screamed as he was pushed back a bit, then generated a purple light on his left hand, and lunged toward you. You lunged serval rays of golden light in his direction. You and Jose both landed on the ground. "I'm impressed. You have so much power in your command. I can see why The Council named you one of the ten wizard saints" you said. "However your misusing that power for your own personal game. You could have become a role model for the younger generation. Instead you've become a lesson in what not to do" you said.

"What is this? A lecture?" Jose asked. "And a rule that seems to work well with my guild. I'll give you the count of three to do exactly as I say" you said. Jose growled at you. "Leave my guild alone" you said. "What?!" Jose asked. "One" you began. Jose smirked. "So you want me to stop attacking your guild, (Y/n)?" He asked. "No way in hell!" Jose said. "Two" you said, a bright golden light surrounding your body again. Jose generated a ball of purple magic on his left hand. "Why would a master of a tough guild in this kingdom ever stoop so low as to surrender to such a weak and pathetic guild such as Fairy Tail?!" Jose asked. "Three" you said. "Your guild is the one who should be surrendering to us!" Jose said. "Now, you and your precious Fairy Tail guild, are going to die!" Jose said, as he generated purple magic on both of his hands that looked like two giant purple skulls. "Time's up" you said. Golden sparkles appeared around you and your golden light of magic. "This is it!" Jose said. The two giant skulls of magic lunged at you. Suddenly your whole body inside of the golden light glowed and you closed your eyes as you let the spell take over. As soon as the skulls made contact, they vanished. Jose gasped in shock. "Golden Light: Fairy Law" you said. A giant golden beam of light appeared from inside the building and out through it. Everyone gasped in shock and covered their eyes, trying to block out the bright light that came from the building. Jose was standing in shock. You quickly healed yourself, from the damage the Fairy Law spell had done to you. "You will never bother Fairy Tail again, understand?" You asked. You turned away from him. "I'm sure the magic council will be watching us after all the chaos we've caused. You better be on your best behavior from now on" you said as you walked away. "Alright! We beat Phantom!" Fairy Tail said happily, as everyone pumped their fists in the air. Everyone laughed and cheered as the guild celebrated.