Chapter 18

Wanda shakes her head again, "No, Bucky. You were all she ever talked about, hell, even thought about," She says, "She wouldn't react that way. Something's not right," She marches towards you, trying to get a distance where she can read your mind, but Nat steps in front of her.

"Can we talk?" Nat says, a serious look on her face.

"Can you give me one moment, I'm trying to-"

"No." She states, "It's important, it's about y/n."

Wanda picks up on the severity of her tone, and nods her head.

"Come with me," Nat leads her to the ladies bathroom, to talk privately.

While Nat and Wanda discuss privately, Loki starts lean closer to you and whisper in your ear.

"Let's go to the balcony," He says in a sultry tone.

Before you can even respond, Loki is taking your hand and pulling you to the balcony, which doesn't go unnoticed by Bucky. In fact, he follows a couple meters behind, fury filling every inch of his body.

"W-What's going on?" You ask, thinking there's something wrong based on his rush to get outside.

He didn't even respond before he grabbed your face and smashed his lips against yours. You immediately try to shake him off, not consenting to this behavior. You continue to struggle in his grip, but this time, something sparks within you. You push Loki off of you with all of your force, causing him to hit the wall of the building.

Bucky quickly springs into action, throwing open the glass door to the balcony outside. He yanks Loki by the collar and then pushes him against the wall, with a murderous look on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Bucky seethes through his clenched jaw, not loud enough to grab anyone else's attention, but enough to intimidate Loki.

Loki just smirks, a devilish grin plastered on his face.

"Bucky, stop!" You grab onto his shoulder, trying to pull him back, but were unsuccessful. "Let him go!" You state.

Loki chuckles mischievously, "See? She liked it Barnes! Now why don't you let me go so me and her can continue." Bucky shoves him against the wall even harder in anger, "You had your chance, but you lost it."

"No! Stop!" You yell, making both men turn to look at you. "I'm tired of feeling like I'm weak!" You turn to look at Bucky, "I can handle myself," and then you look at Loki, "I never said I would kiss you...so keep your grimy hands to yourself!" You cry, tears streaming down your face.

You storm back inside to the party, trying to keep your cool as people watched you come back in in tears. You rushed into a quiet, dark office room where no one could see you cry. You closed the door behind you, but only a minute later, a knock came to the door. You groaned, annoyed that you can't have two minutes to just cry by yourself. You opened the door to find Bucky, an apologetic look on his face.

You try to slam the door in his face but he stops you, "Please, just let me apologize," He says.

You roll your eyes and walk back into the dark office as he closed the door behind him before he followed you.

His blue eyes meet your puffy eyes that have been crying, "I'm sorry for meddling...I know I should've let you do it on your own. In fact, you were handling the situation just fine, and I'm sorry." He pauses, "I just got scared, and I wanted to protect you...make sure you were okay."

"I'm no longer yours to protect Bucky," You say, "You made that abundantly clear when you cheated on me," You spit.

You then make your way towards the door in an attempt to get out of this conversation, but you were stopped by his metal hand grabbing your arm.