Chapter 20

TW: Mature content (18+)

About a month later, and a lot of convincing on Thor's part, they have found a place to keep Loki. "My father said he will keep Loki in Asgard for his crimes, however, they've had to build him a special cell." Thor spoke to Tony about the plan for his brother. "That's why it's taken so long."

"Great, and tell him he's not welcome back." Tony said in a sarcastic tone even though he meant it. Thor left the conference room to deal with Loki. "Anyone know where y/n is? It's time for a checkup on her voltage." Tony asks the members in the room, and everyone shrugs, a couple of members with smirks on their faces.

"Y/n did tell me she had some wedding plans she needed to organize." Wanda speaks up, remembering a conversation she had with you about you and Bucky's engagement.

Meanwhile...

"Oh, Bucky!" You practically screamed as he pounded into you.

"Louder, Doll. I wanna hear you scream my name." Bucky huffs into your ear before he kisses your neck, "What's my name?! Say it!"

"Daddy! Ohh! Daddy, you feel so good!" You moan, and Bucky's dick twitches inside you even more at the sound of you moaning.

"That's right! This pussy is mine." He grunts and his thrusts into your cunt become faster and stronger.

"I'm gonna-" You cry out, and he starts flicking your clit as he fucks you.

"Cum." He demands.

And you do so without hesitation. So does he. Only moments later you both are laying in his bed a hot mess and you're trying to catch your breath. Normally you wouldn't be this tired after intercourse, but you both had been fucking non stop since the night before and your body has become slightly sore, especially down there.

"That was good." You whisper as you stare at the ceiling in his room. Bucky grabs your waist and pulls your naked body over his own, staring into your eyes.

"It was." He agrees and then begins to kiss you softly, "I love you." He says.

"I love you, too, Buck." You smile. "And as much as I would love to stay in bed with you, I'm supposed to be planning our wedding." Bucky groans into your neck and then starts kissing you, trying to get you to stay. You shake your head at his antics and then he looks at up at you with puppy eyes as if to say 'please stay'. "Ugh, how am I supposed to say no to your stupidly cute face?" You both laugh and then you kiss his nose. "But, seriously, we should get up before people realize what we're actually doing in here?" You get out from his grasp and get up, putting on some clothes.

Bucky chuckles and shakes his head, "Trust me, Doll, they know."

Your face has one of horror as you turn to him, "What do you mean?" You ask and Bucky turns to see your innocent face on display and he laughs.

"You can't mean to tell me you thought they couldn't hear you every time you screamed my name?" He looks at you with a knowing smirk.

"W-What? No, I didn't know!" You protest, and Bucky just finds it amusing. He gets up from his bed, tossing some pants on. "Oh my god, this is gonna be embarrassing."

Bucky comes up from behind you and hugs you from your waist, planting sweet, tender kisses along your neck and shoulders. "Don't worry, Doll."

"Don't worry? How am I supposed to not worry when everyone in the whole compound has been listening to us screwing??" You explain, a look of worry written on your face.

"They're not going to say anything." Bucky says, "And if they do, I'll beat them up, okay?" You want to laugh but you're still very anxious about this information.