Chapter 19

You and Bucky went to his room and had a couple more rounds before you both fell asleep together. The next morning was kind of hectic because of the whole Loki situation.

"I told you it was a bad idea!" Bucky shouts at Tony, still heated about the sneaky little scheme Loki tried to pull.

The whole team was in the conference room, and Loki was locked up in his cell again with extra security for good measure. Bucky wouldn't let you out of his sight, paranoid that Loki would try something again.

"I'm literally on your side, doofus," Tony knocks Bucky from the back of his head.

Bucky pushes his hand away in anger, "But you let this happen!"

"As much as I would like to be the boss and make all the decisions, you guys are the ones who voted he stay here!" Tony defends himself.

Bucky just pinches the bridge of his nose, knowing Tony was right...it was his fault. "Fine, but has got to go!" Bucky demands.

You just watch the conversation take place in front of you, hoping that Loki does get put back on Asgard. You don't like to admit it to yourself, but you're not sure you feel safe with Loki around. Even with Bucky here, there's only so much he can do and Loki is a sneaky little snake; he doesn't need to beat Bucky with physical force because he's extremely manipulative.

"That's up to Odin, unfortunately," Steve adds, making Thor nod his head.

"I will talk to my father, but I can't make any promises," Thor grabs his hammer, heading outside and making his way to Asgard, the sound of thunder being his cue.

Steve takes in the worried state of his best friend. He knows Bucky's just worried for your safety and he admires that, but he thinks you guys need to focus on your engagement rather than this mess. Nat agrees, she hates seeing you, who just recently got engaged, stress out; she knows this should be one of the happiest moments of your life.

"Guys, why don't you let us take care of it," Steve says, looking at you and Bucky.

"I agree, you guys should be celebrating or something," Nat smirks, referring to your engagement.

Bucky nods his head, his face still stressed out from the whole Loki fiasco. You take his hand and give him a smile. "Come on," You say quietly, dragging him upstairs to his room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" You ask, turning the TV on and getting comfortable in the sheets oh his bed.

"Sure, Baby," He kisses your forehead and lays next to you in his bed, holding you by the waist.

You put on a random movie, and everything seems to be fine, but you notice Bucky's stressed face. You can tell he's not actually paying attention to the movie and he's actually thinking about what Loki did.

"Buck," You say gently, grabbing his attention. He hums in acknowledgement, "What's wrong?" A sad look on your face makes his face contort to one of regret.

"No, Baby. Nothing's wrong,"

You raise an eyebrow as if to say 'You really expect me to believe that?'

He just smiles, "I just want you safe, that's all," He finally responds.

You give him an empathetic look, and kiss his nose, "I am safe. Right here with you," You grab his waist and snuggle as close as possible.

"I know..." There's a small moment of silence before he confesses, "I'm just scared of losing you," He sighs.

You remove your face that was hiding in his chest and look up at him innocently, "I'm not going anywhere."

You kiss him softly on the lips, his mouth mirroring yours and kissing back. You sit up and straddle him, putting your hands in his hair and tugging slightly, eliciting a small growl from him.

You smile into the kiss as it begins to get heated, his tongue now exploring the inside of your mouth and you moan softly. You move your kisses down his neck, wanting to bring him pleasure. You wanted this to be about him, especially since everything he's done lately has always been for you.

Your hands run down his chest and go under his shirt, your hands feeling his abs as you continue to nibble on his ear.

"Oh, Doll," He growls, and he grabs your waist hard, as if he's about to flip you over so you're on bottom but you pull away and give him a mischievous smile.

"Uh-uh. Let me make you feel better, Daddy." You whisper in his ear, making him roll his eyes behind his head at the thought of you doing something filthy to him.

You scoot down his legs so your sitting between his legs, and your hands hover his hard erection from his pants. Bucky looks at you with hooded eyes filled with lust, his dick growing harder at the sight of you biting your lip.

You unzip his pants and pull them down a little and then grope his hard rock cock through his underwear. "Fuck," He groans, holding himself up on his elbows.

You pull out his dick and give it a good stroke. "Jesus, Doll, you're killing me," He groans, his eyes squinting, trying to keep himself from coming at the sight of your innocent face while you hold his cock.

His big cock in front of you was calling your lips, so you put him in your mouth immediately but then release. Your tongue circles the tip of his cock, making his elbows lose balance and he falls back on the bed in pleasure. You take him in your mouth again and start pumping up and down.

"Fuck, Doll. You're doing so well," He grunts, bucking his hips making his cock hit the back of your throat. With one hand you stroke his cock and with the other you grope his balls, making him feel an immense amount of pleasure. "Fuck Daddy, Baby. Keep going." He moans, "Shit, Daddy's gonna come."

You start pumping faster and harder, making your eyes water and involuntarily gag at the length of his cock in your throat. Soon enough, you feel his cock twitch and pump cum into your mouth, but you continue to stroke him to allow him to ride out his high. "Fuckkk," He groans, sitting up and watching you lick up every last bit of his cum. "Fuck, you're so good to Daddy," He grabs your face and kisses you roughly, tasting himself on your lips and smiling. "I love you so much,"

You shake your head, "I love you more," and kiss him gently back.

His hands reach your ass, and he lifts the small skirt you wore and reaches your panties.

"No, it's okay, Baby," You say, not wanting to make this about you. "This was for you,"

"It's okay, Baby,"

"No, I wasn't expecting you to give me anything in return, okay?" You look at him with a serious look. "Why don't we take a nap, okay?"

He looks at you with hearts in his eyes, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you into his body and getting under the sheets. "You're perfect. You know that, right?"

"It's only the hundredth time you've told me," Yiu giggle, and he peppers your face with kisses and hugs you tight.

"I love you," He says.

"And I love you, James,"

•••

A/N
This one is short but I needed to get it out. Also, again I apologize my smut is not great 😭 i promise im doing my best it's just not my forte lol

Also, i'm sorry if there's a lot of mistakes, i wrote this on my phone.

One more thing, i'm gonna be wrapping this book up (maybe a couple more chapters or so), BUT, i'm working on another bucky fan fic so get excited!!!