Chapter 13

"Shit. Okay, y/n. You'll need to somehow get him to hold your glass. We need that fingerprint." Tony says.

You didn't react to Tony's order because you were still in front of Hugh. You come up with a plan that you hope works.

"Mr. Hugh," You say catching his attention, "Would you be dear and hold my glass while I fix the strap on my shoe?" You bite your lip.

"Of course, darling." He grabs the glass and you bend down, causing him to try and get a peek through the slit in your dress. Bucky just turns red with anger, so badly wanting to punch him to death.

You snap back up and smile and grab the glass, "Thank you. Such a gentleman!" You squeal. You're careful as to not smudge where his fingerprint is. "I'm going to go look for my husband." You say and turn around, leaving him entirely confused.

You carefully place the glass on the tray that Bucky is holding and he goes to the kitchen and singles out the glass that Hugh touched. He goes into a bathroom and powders the glass. He grabs a piece of tape and placed it over Hugh's thumbprint, successfully replicating his print. He walks out of the bathroom and meets you at the hall near the lab. The hall is empty, except for the guards in front of the door to the lab. Bucky peeks over to the corner where the guards are and counts them.

"You okay?" Bucky asks you quietly, turning his attention to you.

You nod your head, "How many?" You ask.

"Four." He responds.

Suddenly, a guard walks down the hall and Bucky immediately starts kissing you, averting the guard's attention away from you. Once the guard walks away, Bucky pulls his lips away.

"What was that for?" You catch your breath with a smile.

"Public displays of affection make people uncomfortable," He smirks and you smile back.

You both turn the corner, making your way down the hall to the guards in front of the lab door.

"You aren't supposed to be here!" One guard says.

You immediately turn on your acting, and you're getting quite good at it. "Really? Well then what's that over there?" You say pointing in a random direction.

Once the guard turns his face to look in the direction you're pointing, you punch him in the face and kick him where the sun don't shine.

Bucky immediately goes over to the other guards, beginning to punch one in the gut.

Once you finish off the first guy, you make your way to the other dude. You quickly grab one of the heels you're wearing and stab the guard in the eye and kick him in the side, and then you knock him out. You kick off your other heel, leaving you barefoot.

You turn to Bucky who just head butted the last guard, and is pulling out the tape with Hugh's fingerprint. He places the tape over the finger scan and it opens.

"Here," Bucky hands you a flash drive, "I'll keep lookout." You grab the flash drive and make your way to the big computer in the middle of the dark lab.

Pietro came over to help Bucky keep guard.

You start hacking the computer to get in, something you learned at Hydra, and begin looking for the files of the weapons. Once you find the files, you plug in the flash drive and start uploading them to it.