Chapter 12

Bucky woke up to you sprawled across his bed, one of your legs on top of his and one arm over his chest.

She can't be any cuter. He thought.

Then you nuzzled your head closer to the crook of his neck and his heart melted.

Never mind, she can.

He carefully grabbed your arm and leg and gently placed them back on the bed as he got up. He didn't want to wake you, so he tip toed to his dresser and grabbed a shirt to go with his sweatpants. He gave you a peck on the forehead and a sweet 'I love you' before he went downstairs to make you breakfast.

He saw Nat, Steve, Wanda, and Tony sitting at the dining table talking about some mission. He didn't want to make conversation so he just quietly started gathering the ingredients for pancakes.

"Oh, hey, Buck!" Steve grins.

Of course.

Bucky just smiles and nods at Steve.

"Watcha doin'?" Nat inquires, curious as to why he's making breakfast. Bucky never makes breakfast.

"Making pancakes. Want some?" He replies, mixing the pancake batter in a bowl. He remembers you saying you love blueberries in your pancakes so he adds some to the batter.

"Hell yeah!" Nat responds.

"Since when do you make breakfast?" Tony asks, genuinely confused.

Bucky just shrugs his shoulders. Wanda knows what's going on, but she just smiles as she sips her coffee, not saying anything.

Once Bucky finished making the pancakes, everyone started digging in. He plated a couple pancakes for you beforehand because he knew if he didn't, they'd be gone.

"These are good." Steve groans.

"Yeah. Who knew?" Nat says, biting into a pancake.

"I just followed the instructions on the box," Bucky softly chuckles, pouring you a glass of water.

"Yeah, but we all know you made them with extra love, huh?" Wanda teases, making eye contact with Bucky, knowing full well what she's implying.

Bucky just glares at Wanda and leaves the kitchen with a plate of pancakes and a glass of water. He opens the door to his room to see you sitting on the bed stretching your arms above your head, just barely waking up.

"Morning, gorgeous." He says, placing the plate and glass on the nightstand next to you.

"Good morning," You say, rubbing your eyes as you wake up.

Bucky leans down and gives you a gentle kiss on the lips, to which you hum happily.

"Made you breakfast." Bucky says, pointing to the plate he brought up.

You look at the plate and look back at him and smile. "Thank you, James." You stand up from the bed and cup his cheeks with both hands and give him another kiss.

You grab the plate and take a bite out of the pancakes, moaning from how good they taste. "Blueberries! Yay!" You giggle.

Hearing you moan made his cock twitch, but he quickly brushed the thought away.

"Only the best for you." He winks at you before he starts getting dressed.

Suddenly, Bucky starts thinking about how he's going to talk to Tony about this. Should he not say anything at all and keep it a secret? No, he doesn't want to keep you a secret. He wants everyone to know that your his and his only. He starts thinking about ways he can convince Tony to let it go.