Chapter 11

TW: Smut, size kink, daddy kink

"Please...fuck me," you moan.

"With pleasure," Bucky growls.

He continues making a trail of kisses down your neck and closer to your breasts. He slowly lifts the hem of your dress and brings it just above your ass. He starts kissing your neck again as he kneads your plump ass while you continue to dry hump him.

You let out a breathy moan which makes him growl and rip the dress off of you. He tears it from the front and tosses it to the ground.

It caught you by surprise, "James?!" you whisper yelled.

"What? I'll buy you fifty more if that's what you want," he chuckles as he admires your pert breasts in your bra. He unclips the bra from the back and tosses it as well, leaving you just in your underwear. "Fuck, you're so beautiful," He groans and then starts kissing your right breast while his left hand plays with your right nipple.

"Oh...James," you moan, starting to quicken your humping.

He picks you up and places you on the hospital bed facing up and he yanks his shirt off before lays on top of you and starts kissing your neck.

His metal arm makes his way down your waist and down to your core. He rubs your clit over the underwear for a second and then he moves your panties to the side so he can insert his fingers in you. Your breath hitches and then you let out a small whimper as he inserts one finger into you, starting a slow pace. Then, he inserts a second finger giving you a second to adjust to him.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he growls.

You start bucking your hips to get some friction but he places his other hand on top of you to stop.

"James," you whine, wanting to chase your release.

"Uh uh...use your words, Doll."

"Can you go faster?"

Bucky gives you stern look.

"Please?" You add, whimpering.

"Good girl."

He quickens his pace inside of you and you throw your head back and arch your back. Bucky admires watching you get fucked by him but he wants you to watch him too, "Look at me, Doll."

You lift your head and he cups his flesh hand behind your head so you can rest it. He kisses you and bites your bottom lip while simultaneously curling his fingers inside you that make you moan even louder.

God, I could get off just from her moans. He thinks.

"Bucky...I-I'm close." you gasp.

"Not yet, Baby. You're doing so well,"

"Ahh, James." You struggle to keep it in, but you also want to obey.

"Cum." He demands.

You spilled all over his fingers and he lifts them to his mouth and sucks his fingers as he stares at you with hooded eyes.

Tastes so fucking good.

He leans down and starts licking your pussy clean. His stubble making you giggle. He thinks your pussy is the most amazing taste in the world.

"Oh James, that was amazing," You say catching your breath.

"Oh, I'm not done yet, Doll." He smirks and kisses your inner thighs.

He hooks his fingers on the hem of your panties and pulls them down, making you completely naked.

You reach for his pants and undo his belt and unzip his jeans. He helps you by sliding down his pants. You can see a huge bulge in his underwear and you can't help but think how the fuck it will fit in you.