Chapter 2

Nat lands the Quinjet far away enough to not be seen. They plug in their ear pieces so they can communicate on the comms. They all get out of the jet and start heading towards the base. Tony and Sam both fly ahead to check out the situation.

Tony hovers way above the base as he informs the team of what's ahead, "Jarvis, how many guards are there?" Tony asks.

"I sense 15 outside and 43 inside, Sir" Jarvis replies.

"K, thanks, buddy" Tony says.

"Of course, Mr. Stark"

"Okay guys there's 15 on the outside, and 43 on the inside. Sounds pretty easy" Tony says to the rest of the team.

"Alright, I'm on the North side of the building" Nat replies.

"I'm on the South" Steve says.

"I'm at the East!" Pietro says, "Now, I'm at the West, and now I'm at the South, and Now I'm at the North" He says speeding around from place to place.

"Pietro, stop showing off and focus!" Wanda scolds, "I'll keep lookout by the entrance"

•••

You wake up to a buzzing alarm screeching at you. It starts to give you a headache and it pisses you off. So much so, that you break out of the restraints you were being held in on the doctor's table out of pure rage. No one else is in the room with you, which you find odd because you are never left unsupervised. You realize that the alarm blaring is the emergency alarm.

What the fuck is going on?

You stumble across the room and tear off the medical equipment attached to you. You also grabbed your clothes from the corner of the room since you were naked. The doctor usually keeps you naked during procedures in hopes that it will make you less confident to try and escape, but it doesn't really work.

You toss the bloodied white tank top on and black pants. You couldn't find your shoes so you decide to go barefoot. You look out the window on the door to see if anyone is there, so you can make an escape. Surprised that you don't see anyone in sight, you make a run for it. You've been at this base for 15 years, have been trying to escape this base for 15 years, you know this place like the back of your hand.

You head towards the back entrance to try and escape. As you open the door, you hear shooting and blasting sounds. The ice cold snow on your bare feet starts to sting but you ignore it. Instead, you use it as motivation to run faster, not that you need more.

As you're running away, you start to get suspicious.

Is this actually happening? How have they not caught me?

You push away the thought and continue to run faster than you ever thought possible.

You reach a jet. You know it's not a Hydra jet, and you need to get away from this place as soon as possible, so you board the jet and head to the pilot's seat. All of the buttons and levers look so confusing, but you just start pressing them, hoping it starts to turn on. You keep trying, but nothing seems to work. After a couple of minutes, you hear voices boarding the jet.

"Tony, we are not listening to anymore Black Sabbath" One female voice says.

You quickly dash to a room in the jet, some kind of closet.

Shit.

You realize you're stuck on this jet with these strangers. You think about how to escape without them noticing but they already closed the door to the jet.

I'm so screwed.

•••

"Okay guys, I think we got everyone" Tony says out of breath. "Jarvis, scan the area for any life"