Chapter 14

*Two Months Later*

You and Bucky have been openly dating for the past two months. Nat and Wanda are really happy for you since you've finally started to get better about your anger. You rarely use your ring anymore because you've been feeling a lot better recently. You've also been practicing a lot with Tony and Bruce and have been able to lower the voltage on your ring.

Despite the fact that it's the middle of December in New York, the sun is peeking through the window and into your room. It's finally Christmas time and everyone is in holiday cheer. Only one more week 'til Bucky finally opens the present you already got him. You're so anxious for him to open it, you're worried you might accidentally spill the beans.

It's early in the morning on December 18th when you finally decide to roll out of bed. As soon as you try to get up, a pair of strong arms pull you by the waist and back into the bed.

"Stay," Bucky grumbles, his husky morning voice sending chills down your spine.

"It's almost eleven, Buck." You chuckle softly, your fingers tracing lines on his arms as he holds you.

Bucky just grunts, holding your waist tighter, to which you giggle and turn around to face him. You lay your head on the pillow next to his, watching his breathing.

"Why are you staring, Doll?" Bucky groans, eyes still closed as he rests next to you.

You giggle and then push a strand of his hair behind his ear, "'cause you're so handsome," you laugh softly.

Bucky opens his eyes, revealing the deep blue ocean eyes behind his lids. He looks at you in adoration and his eyes flit to your lips. He leans closer to give you a tender kiss. You kiss him back and lean closer, deepening the kiss. Bucky puts both hands on your waist and turns over so that you're straddling him, his lips never leaving yours. You grab his hair, tugging on it slightly, causing him to let out a small moan. You start grinding your hips on his boxers, already feeling a bulge forming.

You start kissing his neck and travel down to his chest and then to his stomach. He watches you with hooded eyes and a small smirk as you give him a mischievous smile while you glide your hands over his hard cock. You start to grope his member and then you finally slip your fingers in the waistband of his boxers, letting his cock pop out. He drops his head on his pillow and groans in pleasure.

You immediately grab his cock, making small pumps up and down with one hand. You lick a long stripe up his cock, and then deep throat him completely.

"Oh, Doll," He groans.

You start to pump with your hand and throat at the same time, and then you make circles with your tongue at his tip, making let out a guttural moan. You start to moan on his cock, to which you can feel him get closer from the vibrations.

"Oh, Baby. Don't stop," He moans.

He grabs your hair from your head and helps push you up and down on his cock.

"That's a good girl, taking my cock like that," He smirks and he gets off from watching you suck him off, "I'm gonna come all over that pretty face."

"Shit," He moans heavily, and finally he comes all over your mouth. Some is dripping down your lips and you take your finger and wipe it and then lick it as you smile at him.

"Jesus, fuck!" Bucky grabs you by your waist again, and kisses you up and down your neck and your breasts.

"You don't need to, Bucky," You say. You don't want him to feel like just because you took care of him, that he needed to take care of you.

He reaches your ear and whispers, "I want to," and then goes back down closer to your core. He takes off your underwear and starts flicking your clit with his tongue.