Chapter 18

Ch.52: Truth or Deception; Difficult to Discern 2

"Will I finally have my answer here?" Qian Qiu asked Lynn who was trying to see how many marshmallows she can fit in her mouth.

"I dwunno." she answered, slightly incomprehensible due to the amount of food in her mouth.

"...Let's just continue." Qing Xuan said, looking a little disgusted at the mess Lynn has made as many nod in agreement.

Xie Lian's gaze moved back to Qi Rong. After staring at him for a moment, Xie Lian said, "Qi Rong, it looks like you've been living colourfully these past few years."

"I wouldn't say colorfully considering he's always surrounded with only one color - green." Wu Du said, sounding a little like a smart ass.

Right after he finished his words Hua Cheng removed his fake skin. Qi Rong's eyes widened as each three of the intruders revealed themselves. Lang Qianqiu was bewildered, "Cousin?"

"...Don't you see their similarities?" Mu Qing mocked with a raised brow.

"Well, forgive my future self for being overwhelmed with all of the news he is continuously receiving." Qian Qiu deadpanned.

Even if earlier when he heard Qi Rong say "Us Xianle" and could guess the identity of the Green Ghost's past life was one from the kingdom of Xianle, he hadn't imagined that he and Xie Lian were actually related on a personal level.