Chapter 1

Note: Shi Qing Xuan and Ling Wen are in their female forms.

The black screen glowed white and words suddenly appeared.

Chapter 33 : The Palace Hall of the Supreme Martial God, Crown Prince meets Crown Prince (II)

"Chapter 33? What's that?" Shi Qing Xuan asked in confusion. 

"That's the title of this scene you are going to watch." Lynn explained. 

The Scimitar, È Ming.

Some unconsciously shivered in fear when they saw the weapon of one of the scariest calamity displayed on the screen. 

From the side, Ling Wen had already made her way up to stand before the throne. She was dressed entirely in black, her manner somber as she thumbed through a booklet. "Your Majesty. There are a few Heavenly Officials patrolling the outer borders of the realm who were not able to return."

"Didn't this just happened awhile ago?" Pei Ming asked with a raised brow.

"Yep." Lynn nod in agreement. "I chose to start here because you all weren't able to make a final decision, right?"

"Yes." Jun Wu nod. "We were...distracted."

"Well, now you will all know the final decision that will be made." Lynn said before remembering something and bowing to Xie Lian who looked confused.

"Please don't bow to me!" Xie Lian said while trying to raise Lynn's head. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I was the reason for your headache, though." Lynn explained with an apologetic smile. "I needed to use spiritual powers and since you're the one I wanted to send here, I had to use yours."

"You should have known that gege's spiritual power is sealed." Hua Cheng said with narrowed eyes. 

 "I promise I only took a little!" Lynn said. "But I didn't expect that others would come so the spiritual power I took multiplied."

"It's fine, it's fine." Xie Lian said with a smile, trying to placate both the apologetic Lynn and irritated Hua Cheng. "What's done is done, after all."

"If gege says so." Hua Cheng said with a frown.  

Jun Wu gave a small nod. "They have already sent word."

Ling Wen bowed her head and gave a soft affirmation. Jun Wu's gaze turned to Xie Lian again. "I presume Xian Le already knows why he was summoned here today."

Xie Lian's head remained lowered. "I could guess. However, I thought that General Pei Junior's matters have already been decided on."

Hearing this, Ban Yue look at Pei Su who only smiled at her fondly and patted her head a little to show that he was alright. Of course, Pei Ming didn't miss this interaction and planned to carefully watch the two before making judgement. After all, the girl does make his descendant happy in a way he never saw before.

At this moment, a male voice spoke out, "We'll still have to see about that. I'm afraid this matter is far from settled."

The voice came from behind him, ringing clear and loud in his ears. When Xie Lian turned around, he saw a Martial God stalking into the main hall, a sword clasped by his side. Without anyone's by your leave, he strode to the front of the assembly. As he passed Xie Lian, he paused. A corner of his mouth curled as he said, "What an honour to meet you, Your Highness."

"What a good first impression." Qing Xuan sarcastically said which earned her a look from her brother and Pei Ming.

This Martial God had the appearance of a twenty six to seven year old man. His bearing was graceful and poised, but his manner carried a sense of inexorability. His face was more striking than the statues of worship Xie Lian had seen back in Mount Yu Jun, it was the kind of handsomeness that would appeal to women. At a glance, he brought to mind the heroes so often featured in romantic tales.