Chapter 50

Warning: mature content ahead.

As soon as her lips crashed onto mine, I forgot everything

As soon as her lips crashed onto mine, I forgot everything. The confusion, the pain... everything because I know that she is here.

I kissed her back after my shock passed on, because obviously this wasn't the way I imagined us when she would fly in. I want to her receive her by the airport, I wanted to see her excited at our fan signing. I wanted our fans to meet her, to know how incredible she is.

But right now, none of it matter. Only she matters.

We parted away for breath and I stared at her, taking in her beauty. Then I realised that we are standing by the door. Slowly I moved onto the side and dragged in her suitcase. Gripping her hand in another, I welcomed her inside.

Before I could walk in deeper into my house, she turned me around and kissed me again with the same urgency I felt before. I kissed her back, but I was filled confusion now. I pulled away after few second and stared at her, trying to read her teary eyes.

"Wha—" I started to ask when she cut me off.

"Please," she pleaded, "I need you." To say I'm stunned would be an understatement. Is she saying what I think she is saying?

"Wha—what—"

"Yes, I need you. Will make love to me tonight?" My mouth parted in shock. I had never thought I would hear this from her. I mean yes, I might have thought about it once or twice but I never expected this to hear from her... so soon.

"Do you know what you're saying?" I asked her, she didn't look like she knows what is going around her. What is going on? What happened to her?

"Yes I do," she whispered softly as she lifted her hand ran it from my temple to my jaw. "Yes I do, please make love to me. I want you, I need you."

I sucked in a sharp breath as my hands went to hold her waist almost painfully like they knew this is was wrong. "Are you sure?" I asked, I need confirmation to calm my own nerves, to know that I'm not taking advantage of her.

She nodded, as I stooped down to capture her soft pillowy lips. I lifted her up, as she gasped wrapping her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. Taking in the opportunity, my tongue explored every inch of her mouth as I started moving towards my bedroom.

When I knew it was time to let her breath, I moved down her jaw to her collarbone pecking out of her loosely hanging coat around her shoulders. She immediately got the memo and pushed her coat down from her shoulder as I continued my assault on her neck, leaving hungry hickeys in my trace.

As we entered my bedroom, I laid her down on my bed and climbed onto her, staring at her obsidian eyes which were staring back at me with need, the need only I could fullfish.

Her hands started exploring, running down my abs as she tugged my T-shirt and lifted it up as I helped her take it off. Then she tugged her own while sitting up a bit. Soon her hands reached behind her to unhook her bra as I stopped her.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, needing the assurance. She nodded as she pushed her bra away from her. I slowly stared down at the erect nipples and swallowing the need to take 'em in my mouth. But I complied to my wish as she laid back as I leaned forward, taking a nipple in my mouth while my hand palmed the other one.

Her soft moans filled the room, and that only encouraged to continue. "Dalhyun," my name came out throat as I diverted my attention to other one. "Please," she pleaded.

Soon I was making my way downwards, kissing every inch of her. When I reached her waist band, I gazed up at her as she nodded. My hands started working on removing her pants and panties as she shyly closed her legs.

Keeping my hands on her thighs I said, "you're a beautiful woman Shiya, and you don't need to shy away from me." Slowly I part her legs as I drank in her most private part. "You're so beautiful." I whispered as I trailed wet kisses from her knees till her core.

As soon my tongue collided with her core, she whimpered and her hands reached out to grip my hair pulling them while her knees closed around my face. I gripped her hips, holding them down while my tongue continued doing its work and my eyes watching her every move.

Eyes closed tight, tears running down her rosy cheeks as her chest heaving up and throaty moans escaping her, she was so beautiful that I could feel my heart bursting in my chest and my cock hardening even more.

Her legs started shaking and her grip on my hair tightened while she cried out my name like a chant. I knew she was close as I dived in a finger, curling it up making her eyes snap open and scream my name. She gushed out, as I swallowed everything she gave me, not letting anything go waste.

I climbed back up, as she stared at me with sleepy eyes. I had so many dirty things to say but none came out, since all I wanted to do was make love. And that's what I plan to do, for the rest of the night.

Her shaking hands tried pushing down my sweats, as I chuckled and stood up—by the side. Pushing down my sweats I climbed back in, as I settled myself between her parted legs.

"This is gonna hurt," I whispered. I knew she didn't need reassurance, because I know that she is my strong girl. She can go through any pain with a smile on her face.

"I don't have a condom," I said, when I remembered that I didn't have any protection at home.

"Just—just pull out, okay?" She whispered as I nodded and slowly I guided myself into her hole, inch by inch. Her eyes closed tightly, with few tears running down her cheeks while she inhaled deep breaths.

Her nails found my back, as they ran down scratching my back almost painfully. When I was fully inside, I paused while staring at her face, taking in the pain she is going through. I kissed her tears hoping it would ease her pain.

She opened her eyes and nodded, telling me to move as I slowly pulled out and dived in completely, a gasp escaping her. I buried my face in her neck to keep myself from groaning at the tightness around myself.

Her legs wrapped around my hips as I pulled away and dived right in, this time her moans filling my ears. And just like that her moans filled the room for the rest of the night as I made love to her.

+++

Okay...

I'm freaking out...

IM FREAKING OUT!!! SOMEONE GET ME HOLY WATER!

This was... fuck, I can't believe I just wrote smut for the first time ever. OH MA GAWD....

I'm soooo sorry, if I couldn't meet the expectations... this was my first time writing a smut so.... Plej forgive me 🥹🫣

O N E
M O R E
C H A P T E R
A N D
A N
E P I L O G U E
T O
G O
🤧

O N EM O R EC H A P T E RA N DA NE P I L O G U ET OG O🤧