Chapter 33

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I removed my AirPods and turned around to find Carly grinning like a Cashmere cat

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I removed my AirPods and turned around to find Carly grinning like a Cashmere cat. "You have got a got a very cute boy waiting for you outside."

I titled my head in confusion, "what? Are you talking about Ethan?"

She scoffed, "I know who Ethan is, so I wouldn't have called him cute. There is this... mask guy waiting for you." A smile took place on my face as I recognised who she is talking about.

"How do you know he is cute If he was wearing a mask?"

She rolled her eyes, "I know boys from the back of my hand, I know when a guy is cute. Plus, he has a good body behind that heavy clothes of his." She whistled.

Okay...

Not getting possessive. Nope, totally not!

I immediately stepped away from her and turned around then exited the kitchen, wanting to get away from them as soon as possible before my fish connects her hollow cheeks. I saw someone leaning against a wall in one corner I smiled and started walking towards him when I heard, "can you believe that The X7 is here! In Palo Alto!"

My eyes widened as soccers as I saw him straighten up and glanced at me in panic like, he is asking what happened.

"And did you see that girl with Jae and Moon?"

"Yeah, I wonder who she is. Some people are trying to find who she is."

"Yeah, her face wasn't really clear, she was standing sideways to the camera and her face was covered with her hair."

I immediately stomp towards him, grab his hand and dragged him away from there. Walking through the staff lockers I walked towards the back door and stepped out, still dragging him.

I turn around and stare at him with knitted eyebrows, panic visible in my eyes, and on my face. He grabbed my shoulder s and leaned closer, "I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, manager Hyung is working on it. Nothing will happen."

"When—When was this released?" I asked.

"Yesterday,"

"Why didn't you tell me about it immediately,"

He sighed, "I was busy, the members and I, all of us were. And to make it up for that I came here to meet you."

"You shouldn't have, it's so risky for you now," I mumbled, he chuckled as he pulled me into his warm embrace.

"I hadn't seen you for a few days now so I thought it would be a good excuse to come see you. Also, I want to take you somewhere. I don't know what will be happening now so I wanted to take you there before I fly to Korea."

I immediately stepped away from him, "you're flying to Korea?" I exclaimed, "I thought you've one more week!"

"I do, but now that can change," I remain silent as I pout sadly, "you're standing too far away. C'here," I giggled as I stepped closer to him to hug him but it seemed like he has some other plans.

He lowered his mask as he grabbed my chin and smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes fluttered close and I kissed him back with a smile. I felt him smile too, as I wrap my arms around his neck, grateful to my fashionable mind that I wore heels.

He kept his hands on my lower back and didn't let it travel down like a true gentleman. When we parted I lean my forehead against his while breathing hard. He stared right into my eyes, a trait I noticed how often he does.

"Do you perhaps like my eyes?" I asked breathlessly.

"What?" He got a bit startled by my question, "Yeah, I think they're beautiful."

"Even I think so," I agreed with him.

He patted my back as he whispered, "Come on let's go before it gets too dark."

I nodded and stepped away from him, "let me just inform my manager then we can go," he nodded, "wait for me here okay?"

I walked back into the café passing by the locker rooms I took a step back and stared at myself in the mirror, my lips were hella swollen and my cheeks were flushed badly. I started wondering how I would hide this, grabbing the spare chapstick from my jeans pocket I started applying it on my lips despite knowing that I don't like it.

I open my hair from my small ponytail and let it fan around my face. Satisfied with my appearance I stepped out of the locker room.

After informing the manager and grabbing the mug I returned to the back door and open it to find Dalhyun talking over the phone in his native language. It sounds sexy.

He turned around to see me as he smiled at me and mouthed, 'one minute.' I waited for him while looking down at my outfit with a frown, I was wearing a huge hoodie upon my black track pants. It seriously looked liked so baggy on me.

With a sigh, I keep my mug down on the ground then lift my hoodie above my head as I heard a throat clearing. I stopped midway with the fabric covering my face so I couldn't see anything. Then I lifted it a little more and winced as I felt my hair pull.

"What happened?" He asked I felt him walk closer. I didn't answer as I felt his finger brush my bare tummy and my eyes widened.

I'm wearing a T-shirt then how come his finger is on my bare skin?

I felt a pull on my T-shirt as realisation hit me, it had travelled up with my hoodie. Then I felt him grab my hoodie as he pulled it above my head slowly so that my hair didn't get uprooted. Then he untangled my hair from the zip of my hoodie and finally, it was off my body.

I sighed in relief as I stretched my neck a bit. He handed me my hoodie as I handed him the mug saying, "here, I made it for you. Strawberry milkshake."

I saw his eyes beam as he flashed me his famous boxy smile and took the mug from me. "Mhm, yummy as ever," he praised as I smiled.

+++

Even though we're goin' through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you
Baby, I would die for you, yeah

~Die for you
The Weeknd says hi ;)

~Die for you The Weeknd says hi ;)