Chapter 32

I paced around the living room thinking about the kiss shared between Dalhyun and me—an hour ago

I paced around the living room thinking about the kiss shared between Dalhyun and me—an hour ago. I've been pacing around the house since then with my music playing in the background.

I wanted to call Tani, but I knew better than to disturb her with her studies. I had even tried Ethan but he hung up after saying, "I'm fucking busy!"

I knew what he was doing that kept him busy, I could hear the fucking moaning. But I just hoped that he wasn't shagging random boys again and had a genuine boyfriend this time.

'Cause if he is doing one-night stands again, I'm going to beat him into a pulp.

I sighed sadly as I wondered who else I could call. Then suddenly the thought of my brother came to my mind and I smirked. He can surely help me even though he doesn't like talking about boys with me.

I immediately grabbed my Mac book from my room and FaceTimed him. I waited till he received the call and I saw a very shirtless, sleepy brother of mine, "what!" He roared annoyingly.

"My eyes!" I exclaimed dramatically as I covered my eyes with my palms, "please put on a fucking T-shirt, Sid!"

I heard him grunt as I heard some shuffling, "you can look now," I peeked through my fingers to check if he is really covered then wriggled a bit and removed my palms from my eyes. "So why did you call?"

"First, why were you still sleeping? It's like what? Noon over there..."

He groaned, "it's a weekend for god's sake. After such a tiring week I deserve a good night's sleep."

"Justified reason," I nodded, "so what I'm about to you tell is very important. And you're not supposed to tell this to anyone, anyone means no one."

He rolled his eyes, "what happened my dear dramatic sister?"

"So—Wait What? I'm not dramatic!" He just gave a look saying continue—before—I—murder—you—through—FaceTime. "Anyways... I kinda have a crush on someone..."

"Tell me something new," he yawned dramatically.

"Fine, you're not interested, right? Then I'll tell Tani that you were the one who gifted her the anklet!" I pretended to cut the call as his eyes widened and he begged me to not do so.

"I'm sorry Okay? Please tell me what's the matter. I know you don't discuss your crushes with me, so something is wrong."

"Well... it turns out that the person who I'm crushing likes me back."

"Dalhyun likes you back?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah—Wait I didn't tell you that I like him."

He rolled his eyes, "who are you kidding? It's obvious that you like him. But the guy has bad taste if he likes someone like you."