Chapter 38

"I can't believe you're going," I mumbled as I hugged him more tightly

"I can't believe you're going," I mumbled as I hugged him more tightly. I heard him sigh, as he kissed my forehead while his hands rested on my hips.

Tomorrow Dalhyun would finally be going back to Korea. He had told me this news two days ago and the way I had reacted had scared him, I went to the lengths of crying and hitting him. I didn't know what had taken over me, for one second I want to cry then I would want to dance.

And no, it's not because of my periods.

I can't even Blame it on my hormones too since I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm twenty fucking years old and going to turn twenty-one in a matter of two months, nop there is no way it's my hormones.

Then what the fuck is it?

"Instead of being sad... spend it well while it lasts," He mumbled.

I looked up through my lashes from his chest as I grinned, "another of the great things said by The Kim Dalhyun." He chuckled as he kissed my forehead once again. "I only have one night with you," I pouted as I suddenly become sad again. "I wish I could ask you to spend the night with me." I sighed.

Tani decided to flee to Stanford Dorms after she got to know that Dalhyun is coming here. And I can't blame her, it would've been so weird for her to see us lovey-dovey.

"You can," I immediately look at him with hope as he smiles, "I've everything packed so you don't have to worry. If you want I can spend the night with you."

I stood up and pumped my fist in the air, "fuck yes! I want that!" I squealed as I shake my ass while dancing to no song. Dalhyun leans back on the couch as he stares at me with a smile. My mind immediately changed, I retake my place on his lap and ask, "So what do you wanna do first?"

"Have you eaten your dinner?" He asked as I shook my head, "then let's make dinner," he stood up along with me, as I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands settled on the back of my thighs. "Where's your speaker?"

"Wait, Alexa!" I saw the blue lines coming alive on the device which was settled on the side table in my living room, "Are you connected to my Bluetooth speaker?"

"Yes, I'm ready to play any song on your Harman Kardon Aura." She replied as I smiled proudly.

"Which one do you wanna hear, babe?" I asked sweetly as I saw Dalhyun's cheeks turning into the lightest shade of pink. I did a mental triumph dance in my mind.

"Play some soothing songs,"

Hm... soothing songs... soothing songs...

Nodding I told Alexa to play one of my playlists to Spotify as Dalhyun settled me down on the kitchen slab. No matter what Boyzone started playing as I smiled at him.

"So what are we making?" I asked.

"What do you wanna make?"

I giggled as I pulled him closer while keeping his rested hands over my bare thighs. The shorts that I was wearing were extremely small that it was completely covered with my black T-shirt, not that I mind.