Chapter 34

KIM DALHYUN

I saw her eyes light up with excitement as she continued dragging me around, a few rides and stalls, like food and games. She would excitedly eat while grinning or dance after winning a game. Her childish side brought a smile to my face as we continued walking around.

My ideal date was an amusement park, so I decided to drive her here before the news of X7 being here escalated. I don't mind our fans knowing but we would have to shorten our vacation and fly back to Korea. I would have to fly away from Shiya now.

I don't know if she would consider this a date but it is, for me. I knew she doesn't have the intention to go on a date anytime soon so I won't break it to her that this is a date. For her, this would be my way to make it up to her for not contacting her lately.

"Oh! Look at that X7 merch! It's so cute!" She exclaimed as she broke my train of thought while she dragged me into a store.

I glanced around to find all of our X7 merchandise, from the smallest item of stickers, posters and keychains to the biggest cushion figures of us.

I saw Shiya bounce from one section to another as she smiled all the time. I followed her as I said, "are you planning on buying? Because if you're, I can get you few in free."

She chuckled, "as much as that offer sounds tempting, I can't. I can't risk anyone knowing that I'm an XO."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "why so?"

"Because once, in an interview I changed a lot of minds about k-pop especially X7 and because of that I can't risk anyone knowing. If they get to know me, they would accuse me of taking that topic of personal interest. Not only the common public would accuse but the fellow XOs would also accuse."

I didn't reply to her, because I don't know if she is right or wrong but I feel like our XO won't do such a thing.

"Moreover, it won't be long before my identity would be exposed. And knowing how protective XO is..." she chuckled as she trailed off.

She didn't know but we already had a solution figured out for this. So I would be telling her about it after our date.

Also, this was the only reason he allowed me to step out of the house so that I can meet her in person and convince her. But I wasn't doing such a thing, instead, I brought her on a date.

"So, will you be buying any merch from here?" I asked as I changed the topic.

"Nah, it seems like I've everything which is here." She waved it away as we exited the store.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise, "you do? How much I haven't seen a single one in your room."

She chuckled as she stepped closer to me and whispered, "you were busy kissing me to notice TATA glaring at you."

I felt my cheeks on fire as I averted my eyes while I heard her laugh. She wrapped her tiny arms around me from the side as she kissed my ear. "You're cute when you're shy."

"You want to see how much of cute I'm when I'm not shy?" I sassed back as she laughed.

"When are you not shy, baby?" I pressed my lips together as I felt my cheeks still on fire at the use of the nickname. I was so happy that she couldn't see me because of the mask. "Look at your ears! So red due to blushing! Aw, my baby is cute!"

Damn it!

"Okay, you can stop it now," I waved her hand away from my ears which were trying to tickle me. She giggled as she stepped away. "Where do you wanna go next?"