Chapter 12

I heard my phone ring from somewhere as everyone looked at me with raised eyebrows, the members know that it was my phone

I heard my phone ring from somewhere as everyone looked at me with raised eyebrows, the members know that it was my phone. But we all are confused as to why someone is calling at this hour.

I gulped my food as I looked at Iseul, "Iseul-ssi," I called him cutely, "가져다주세요. (Please, bring it.)"

He scoffed as he got off the chair and made his way into the living room, "당신은 나에게 빚을 하나 (you owe me one,)" after a second he returned looking down at my phone, "Why is Dawn.S calling you so late in the night?"

I practically leapt out of my seat as I snatched the phone from his hand. Answering the call I brought the phone closer to my ear, "Hello? Dawn?"

"Hi D-Dalhyun," I heard her take a deep breath, "I need your help."

"Yes?" I saw Iseul press his ear against my phone while others were gaping at me. I tried to push away Iseul but he kept coming back and this time even Jae joined him, "그만해-야! (Stop it—yah!)"

I threw him a glare as I asked Dawn, "I'm so sorry, you were saying?"

"As I told you I'm at a fra-frat party and I don't have any means to get him back, now. My friend has ditched me and I..." she trailed off. "So can you please pick me up? I don't know anyone else who could help me at the moment."

"I completely understand, I'll be there... just text me your location?"

"Yeah... yeah. I'll text you the location. Thank you so much Dalhyun, I owe you one."

"No problem, I'll see you in a while." I ended the call as I started making my way towards my room to get ready. While others started following me.

"너 지금 진심이야? (Are you serious right now?)" I heard Iseul, "그 여자는 사교 파티에 있습니다. 그리고 당신이 가면 사람들이 당신을 알아볼 수 있습니다! 그 파티에 가는 사람도 나쁜 영향— (that girl is in a frat party. And if you go people might recognise you! Also someone going to that party is a bad influence—)"

"맙소사! 그녀는 강제로 갔다 (oh, for god's sake! She was forced to go,)" I cut him off and turned around to see everyone with confused faces, "그녀는 파티를 좋아하지 않습니다. 그녀를 그곳으로 끌고 간 것은 그녀의 친구였다. (She doesn't like frat parties. It was her friend who dragged her there.)"

"Oh..." everyone looked down guiltily but I knew that they were still confused.

While moving around the room I said, "나는 내가 돌아온 후에 모든 것을 설명할 것이다. 하지만 이제 내가 그녀를 그곳에서 안전하게 꺼내게 해주세요 (I'll be explain everything after I return. But now, let me get her out of there safely.)" I wore my bomber jacket over my T-shirt then put on a beanie and mask.

As I exited my room, I made my way towards the door after grabbing the car keys from the living room. Waving at everyone I made my way towards the garage.

As soon as I sat in the driver's seat of our Hyundai Santa Fe, the car our Big Boss rented out for us, I unlocked my phone checking if she has sent her location.

After clicking it on Google maps, I revived the engine and drove out of the neighbourhood. I can't believe my members thought so bad about her, Jae has even met her but still didn't interrupt Iseul. I know Dawn is outgoing and savage but still, I know that she isn't a bad influence.

Why would such a kind yet sassy soul be a bad influence?

Maybe, I should let the members meet her once. I know that the members are just looking out for me, and as my duty—I should ease their worries by letting them, meet Dawn. I'm pretty sure that they would like her, especially Haneul Hyung.

After a while I stopped right in front of a house, looking at the scene in front of us through the glass. The front lawn had people filled—talking, dancing, playing games, kissing. My eyes roam around trying to find Dawn, as they settled on a more scheduled place, farther away from the house. I could see a girl struggling while the guy in front of her kept pestering her.

As soon as I saw the flash of her face of her, I opened the door and made my way towards her. Anger was boiling inside me as I stalked towards them. Pushing the guy off her, I grabbed his collar and punched him in the face, "she said no! Do you know the meaning of no!" I shouted.

How dare he touch her!

"Dal—please stop!" I heard Dawn shout as I felt her touch my arm, trying to stop me, "please stop. It won't be good if people recognised you. Let's just get out of here." Turning around I grabbed her arm, dragging her away from there. "Dalhyun!" She whisper and shouted at me, but I was in no mood to listen to her.

As soon as we reached my cat I heard her whisper, "Please leave me, you're hurting me." I immediately let go of her hand and I looked down to find my finger marks on her wrist. I held it lightly running my thumb over them.

Gosh, I hate it when I'm angry.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered as I felt her retrieve her hand and then place it on my cheeks. Both of her soft hands cupped my cheeks as she leaned her forehead against me. Instead of closing my eyes like hers, I stared at the beautiful face in front of me. And inhaled deeply as her bergamot orange scent invaded my senses, the scent I was falling in love with.

Even when Shen came to a party, she kept her face makeup-free, with only eyeliner and lipstick. Are all Indian beauties so beautiful?

"It's alright," She whispered as I stared at her deep red-painted lips, so beautiful. After a few more seconds she opened her eyes and we both stared into each other eyes. Then she stepped away, clearing her throat, "Thank you for saving me."

My eyes roamed over her all-black outfit, noting how hot yet beautiful she's looking. "it was my duty." I say, "let's get going," I opened the door for her and she thanked me and then sat inside. I jogged around and took my place in the driver's seat.

+++

______ OF THE CHAPTER (fill in)

In the end, she had her hero saving her 😂

💃