Chapter 24

Feeling uncomfortable under Logan's intense gaze I pulled my sweater down

Feeling uncomfortable under Logan's intense gaze I pulled my sweater down. No Shiya, be confident! Don't show him that it's affecting you!

"What do you wanna talk about Logan?" I asked with a polite smile.

He smirked as he leaned down—closer to my face, our noses almost touching. I felt my heartbeat pound against my chest as I felt nervous all of a sudden, not because of the distance present between us but of his smirk—it's creepy. "I know who you're Shiya."

I gulped as I tried to not react, it's okay, it's nothing you can't handle.

"Shiya Saathvik, heiress to Saathvik Group. Popularly known as Smiling Dawn because of her polite behaviour and smile, also a famous influencer who has changed a lot of perspectives towards K-Pop—"

I chuckle dryly while crossing my arms over my chest and stepping away from him, "you sure did your homework on me."

"How wouldn't?" He smirked again, "someone who fabricated her location and even hid her real name from everyone. I wonder if that guy with you, knows your real name." he pointed towards my car where Balhyun was leaning against and waiting for me.

I smirked, "why don't You try to know?"

He tsked, "I've better work to do, like, threatening you." He again leaned in close, "if you don't want the entire world to know where you're then, I better suggest you and your dad get in contact with us. We have got a business proposal— more like a marriage proposal for you."

My smirk flattered but I composed myself quickly, "you seriously think we would care if you exposed my identity?" I fake an evil laugh, "damn! Despite being a business student you still don't know how to make deals. Aw, you poor kid."

"You—" Logan stopped as I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I saw him glare daggers at this person beside me while I turned my head to find Dalhyun staring at Logan with equal fiery

Sensing my gaze he looked down at me as his eyes visibly softened and I felt like he is smiling behind that mask, "everything good here babe?"

My eyebrows shot up in amusement as I gave him a lopsided grin, "everything is good here baby. Logan here is a fellow business student like me. And we were just discussing what to do with my identity and now we know what to do with it. We do know, right? Logan Spencer?"

I knew that Dalhyun got what I meant as he raised an eyebrow at him, "it would be better if he knows what to do with it. Cause you won't be the only one taking action against it."

They both had a small staring competition as Logan was the first one to look away. I knew that Dalhyun was smirking behind the mask but he didn't know what enemy he just made. Logan is gonna be a businessman and I know how businessmen hold grudges.

It won't be good for Dalhyun, if Logan got to know his identity. It's fine if he exposes my identity, it won't cause a problem for me but if the same happened to Dalhyun... it won't be peaceful for X7 anymore and I won't let that happen.