Chapter 22

"Thank you so much for letting me in," I say with a small bow of respect

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thank you so much for letting me in," I say with a small bow of respect.

"It's okay," he smiled, "now go on, I hope you know where his room is." With a nod I walk past him, trying to make minimal noise by walking on my tip toes. "Dawn, the rooms are sound proof you can walk properly and not like a spy." He chuckled as I felt my cheeks heat up.

I immediately strode towards his room, while I hesitated to turn the knob. Taking in a deep breath I opened the door to be greeted with a dark room, nothing was visible. I thought of turning on the lights but then it would be no fun.

So remembering how the room is set from my last visit I close the door behind me And blindly walk ahead—towards the bed. A yelp escaped through my throat as I tripped on something and fell face-front on something soft yet hard. I heard a groan from somewhere around me, when I was suddenly blinded by the lights.

I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights!

I closed my eyes tightly and then slowly tried opening them as I heard a very sleepy deep set voice, "Shiya? What're you doing here? And on top of me?" with that my eyes snapped open as I stared at him in shock. He rubbed his eyes sleepily with a yawn and all I wanted was to coo at him and squish his cheeks, but I refrained.

I was right above him, with my hands on either with of his face, with both of my knees on the edge of the bed, with my hair fanning around us. I feel my heart skip a beat, maybe a two as I exhale slowly making him close his eyes. "Dalhyun..." before I could continue I abruptly stood up.

I pretend to straighten my sweater while looking down hoping to hide the blush which I knew had surfaced on my cheek. "Hey?" I heard him as I look at him while biting my lower lip.

"Hi," I mumbled, "I—I wanted to show you something, so I came so early,"

He sat leaning against the headboard while asking, "what do you wanna show me?"

I smiled, "get dressed, I'll wait for you outside... by my car." I turned around and started walking towards the door then turned around to face him, "you might want to put on some warm clothes and carry your camera."

I exited his room then waved at Heaven and walked out of the house closing the door behind me. It's a bit before 5 am so I wrap my arms around myself to keep myself warm.

Yesterday night I texted Heaven, asking if he could do me a favour. I wanted to surprise Dalhyun with what I had in my mind, and for that, I woke around 4 am and prepared everything we would need. And to reach the destination in time, we need to hit the road by 5 am.

As soon as I sat in the driver seat I sighed as the warmth surrounded me, and my playlist started playing. A smile stretched on my face as I listened to his voice.

Travel with me, don't you wanna get away?
Don't you wanna run away? I can take you anywhere

I heard the door opening as I turn to see Dalhyun getting into the shotgun. He raised an eyebrow as he realised that his song is playing. My eyes widened as I immediately grabbed my phone to change the song.

A Million Little Reasonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें