Chapter 35

"Oh fuck this fucking shit of the fucking silk material!" I cussed loudly as I tried getting the pleats right of my saree while watching the YouTube video in front of me, "why mom! Why? Why do I have to wear this fucking saree!"

"Why can't I just wear a lehenga or a suit or much better track pants and a T-shirt!" I cried as I tried once again. "Urgh!" I stomped my feet angrily as I heard the door of my room opening, thinking it's Tani I lashed my anger at her, "Okay Bish, you need to help me get this right so that we can click damn picture send it to my mom and this tear this saree off my body!"

I turned around to find someone with his mouth and eyes wide open, whilst my own eyes widened and a scream erupted through my throat as I pulled the see-through material over my chest, I was grateful that I wasn't wearing the actual blouse my mom had sent with the saree.

"Hey! Don't look!" I shouted at him as I heard hurried footsteps then Tani came into the view, first looking at me and then at him.

Rolling her eyes she said, "seriously? You're seriously shouting because of this?" She didn't give me the chance to reply as she turned toward him and said, "you're not allowed to come out until and unless you help her get ready." She threw a wink at me as she walked out closing the door behind her.

I turned towards him to find him staring at me with his red cheeks. "You do realise, that material is see-through and I can see your... top?" He whispered huskily as I felt my cheeks turn red while I glanced down to see my deep-neck red blouse visible through my net saree and the off-white leggings.

Damn it Dalhyun! Stop making me shy!

"Could you um... turn around maybe?" I asked while biting my lip as he smirked but obliged. As soon as he turned around I grabbed the hoodie lying on my bed and pushed it down over my body. It ended near my waistband and I sighed in relief. "You can..." I trailed off he turned around to face me.

I bit my lip as I tuck a loose strand behind my ear and let my hand check my tight bun, "you look beautiful," he commented.

I giggled softly, "I'm not even ready yet. So what're you doing here?"

"Tani called me, and she insisted on me coming. She said, let me quote, 'Dalhyun please I beg you! Please just come here and calm this nervous wreak of my bestie!"' I cringed as he laughed at my expression, "so here I am, now tell me how can I help."

My eyes widened as he crossed the room in two longs stranded and stood right in front of me, I gazed up at him as he flashed a small smile at me.

Ugh, Tanishka Sehgal! Why the fuck you can't help me!

Tanishka has never been the one wearing typical heavy traditional wear or make-up or jewellery. She was also never forced by her family so she gets all the freedom. Whereas, I love wearing traditional wear, all except sarees. They just have never been my thing but this Diwali mom had forced me, blackmailing me with her puppy eyes and whatnot. She even sent a saree of her choice.