Chapter 11

"Ethan

"Ethan... I don't think Frat party is my thing," I said while rolling myself onto the bed. It's a Friday night and Ethan was forcing me to accompany him to a frat party. I might be a fan of parties, but I'm not a fan of drunk dazed parties.

According to all the romance novels I've read so far, every time the female lead goes to such a party something bad is about to happen to her, then somehow the male lead saves her.

Do I've my hero to save me?

My dad and my brother are seven seas away from that snappy shit.

"Oh come on! I promise I would be with you the whole time. Plus, you need a man for yourself. Daydreaming about Kim Dalhyun won't get you anywhere."

At his last sentence, I throw my most dangerous glare at him, "fuck off."

He just rolls his eyes, "I don't know anything except for the fact that you're coming with me." I groan, "what will you even do—alone on a Friday night? Tani is with her friends..."

I sigh internally, it's all because of that study-obsessed girl!

Tani decided to spend her Friday night with her study buddies, who live in the campus dorms. So she would be returning tomorrow morning or maybe even evening, considering how much these science students study. But I still wish Tani could've been here with me, then Ethan wouldn't be trying to convince me.

"Fine, I'll go with you. But I'll be there for an hour, tops. Then you're getting me home." I continued laying my conditions while he kept nodding. "Deal?"

"You have a deal," he said with a grin, "You've started talking like a true businesswoman." I rolled my eyes at him. "So... let's see what you'll wear."

This gonna go on now for hours...

I stared at the lawn in front of me with disbelief, people were talking, playing, drinking and even making out                   

I stared at the lawn in front of me with disbelief, people were talking, playing, drinking and even making out. Some were even undressing. I ain't unfamiliar with scenes, considering the number of movies and novels I've read over the years. I even read mature books at the age of seventeen.

But seeing such a scene, live, happening right in front of your eyes is something else.

"Come on," Ethan said while grabbing my arm and dragging me inside the house. There were people, especially boys who were staring at me with flirty eyes or in shock. "See, boys are already gaping at you."

I scoffed, "Yeah like, I like that." He knows that I've no interest in dating till I'm independent but he just doesn't listen and keeps pestering me with that, 'having boyfriends are something which is to be done when you're in high school or college.'

I call that Bullshit.

As soon as we entered it seemed everyone had stopped doing their work and were now staring at me, goodness I hate this.