Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Exposure

    What attracted everyone's attention was a photo. The protagonists in the photo were Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan.

    The background of the photo shoot is a foreign street, and most of the passers-by in the photo are foreigners with blond hair and blue eyes. Probably because they were abroad, the two of them didn't pretend to be any disguise, they just simply put on a hat and went shopping intimately.

    They came out of a store hand in hand, Rong Yan still carried a lot of shopping bags in his other hand, it seemed that he had just finished shopping.

    Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan are so close, anyone who has seen this photo can see the sweet atmosphere between the two, and the passers-by around them have become the background board.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ! 】

    【Rong Yan specially accompanied Qiao Xuan on her high school graduation trip? 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(ery 】

    Since they were photographed, neither Qiao Xuan nor Rong Yan wanted to hide anything, so they openly admitted the news of their relationship.

    There are people who are for it and people who are against it, and there are people who have different opinions on everything, so it is not surprising that some fans lose fans.

    Some people in the circle are happy to see this trending search. After all, the cake is so big, and one less person who divides the cake means that other people will get more.

    But the facts disappointed them. The exposure of Qiao Xuan's relationship with Rong Yan had much less impact than expected.

    Rong Yan has not followed the idol route since his debut. Most of his fans are his career fans, girlfriend fans and wife fans account for a very small base, while Qiao Xuan's fans are mostly because of her personality. Attracted mother fans and father fans.

    The fans of the two are more rational, and a few irrational fans disagree and don't want to see their idols fall in love, but there is nothing they can do, because their opinions can't affect the relationship between the two.

    Rong Yan's fan: Oh, are you in a relationship? It's time to talk.

    Qiao Xuan fans: Are you in love? Then protect yourself.

    After the fans finished posting the news online, they went to the group to send a message to inform other people who didn't know.

    A certain Rong Yan fan: Huh? Your nickname looks familiar.

    A Qiao Xuan fan: ... Sister, your nickname looks familiar too.

    So the two posted a message on Weibo and fell silent.

    A certain Rong Yan/A certain Qiao Xuan fan: giao, who turned out to be a fellow fan (both CP fans.)

    The only fan of the two:? ? ? Careless, there are "traitors" among us!

    The same thing happened in other CP fan groups. I don't know when, most of the fans of the two turned into CP fans.

    And Qiao Xuan is very tolerant of falling in love, the CP fans of the two are very happy, this is probably their happiest day.

    Rong Qiao CP fan: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

    There is nothing more exciting and happy than fans' CP being together.