Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    After returning to the room, Qiao Xuan opened the medicine Rong Yan gave her.

    As soon as she opened it, there was a milky white paste inside, which smelled very fragrant. She used her index finger to take out a small piece and applied it to the bruises. Qiao Xuan flinched just after applying it.

    Cool.

    After a while, the place where the ointment was applied began to heat up, but the temperature of the heat was just right, which neutralized the original pain.

    After Shen Jing came back, she looked unhappy. She knew what happened at the actors' dining table at noon today, from other people's mouths.

    Zhao Yunxin probably thought that everyone was an actor and wouldn't say anything, but after they went back, they talked to the assistant, and the artist assistants also exchanged news.

    So after the afternoon, Shen Jing knew what happened at the dinner table.

    She originally liked Zhao Yunxin's play very much, and then she also loved her, thinking that she is a very good actress. But after today, Shen Jing can see clearly what it means to be ugly.

    "Qiao Qiao, do you want to tell Brother Quan about today's matter, so as not to cooperate with Zhao Yunxin again?"

    Qiao Xuan didn't take what happened at noon today, even though she was caught by Zhao Yun on the surface. It's hard to find fault, but she didn't suffer much today.

    Qiao Xuan opened her sleepy eyes, which were full of mist due to sleepiness, put her white and delicate hands on her mouth and covered her mouth delicately, and yawned.

    "Why do you want to avoid her? I'm not the one who made trouble. It makes me feel like I'm afraid of her. And in the end, I don't know who will suffer."

    Nuo Nuo whispered, and the voice gradually became inaudible at the end.

    What he said seemed quite reasonable, Shen Jing nodded.

    Shen Jing took a look at Qiao Xuan's complexion, and found that she was blinking and sleepy, and she didn't have any unpleasant expression at all. It seems that Qiao Xuan really didn't take today's matter to heart.

    Qiao Xuan: My heart is too small to hold so many things. Isn't it delicious to eat and drink?

    Shen Jing originally wanted to ask about Rong Yan, but seeing her so sleepy, she finally swallowed the words that came to her lips.

    Then he turned off the light, and gently closed the door and went out.

    Here Rong Yan went back to his room.

    Xiao Xiao then said: "Brother Yan, why didn't you let me deliver it just now?"

    Rong Yan recalled the scene he saw just now, strode over to the sofa and sat down. Due to the height of the sofa, he stretched his legs into a comfortable position after sitting down.

    "It's just convenient."

    "What if someone sees it? I should have delivered it just now..."

    Yu Yu muttered in the room while walking back and forth.

    Now that paparazzi are everywhere in the entertainment industry, it is difficult to guarantee that there will be no paparazzi in the hotel.

    Rong Yan didn't take into account the assistant's worries, and called out calmly: "Yu Le."

    Hearing this, Yu Le immediately shut up, although Rong Yan only called his name, but Yu Le knew that he didn't want to hear his broken words now. Broken thoughts.