Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Awards Ceremony (Second Update)...

    Regardless of the tidbits, Qiao Xuan's seriousness is also very amazing.

    Especially the scene where Qiao Xuan got married was really amazing. She was wearing a white wedding dress embroidered with complicated and exquisite patterns, and her long black hair was wearing a well-crafted oath. It was elegant and noble, like a princess walking out of the long river of history. .

    Although the acting skills are young, they are very natural and very in line with the feeling of the character, clean and innocent, and when I see her, I feel a fresh girly feeling rushing towards my face.

    The popular release of "Gong Lue" has caused many entertainment accounts to initiate drafts about the film.

    There is also a video account that cut the part where the princess died in the feature film and the extras at the end of the film together, and then the post on Weibo immediately aroused a lot of comments from netizens and fans.

    Netizens really have completely opposite attitudes towards the feature film and the extras The style of painting, the feature film is so tear-jerking, and the extras are so joyful.

    When I saw the feature

    film—— "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Lever I love innocent people.”

    After seeing the extras——

    “Hahahaha, Qiao Xuan and the hamster are so cute, I can watch this extras for a year.”

    “The director is too stingy, so it’s really impossible to just show such a special Add money, are we so short of money? You underestimate us!"

    "Qiao Xuan is definitely a foodie, and I no longer suspect that this is the character set for her by the studio, hahaha, I'm dying of laughter. "

    There are technical netizen's life after the male protagonist brought the princess's body back to the village where they grew up, and added a virtual shadow of the princess to accompany the male protagonist, as if the princess was reluctant to part with her lover. , unwilling to enter reincarnation, and then always stay by the male lead's side.

    After watching this added by the technical emperor netizen, although everyone thinks that the ending is barely a good one, the male protagonist never knew that the princess's soul was by his side, which made netizens and fans feel a little worried.

    So this video earned another wave of tears from netizens with low tear points.

    In fact, netizens just hope that lovers can stay together until the end, but if the film goes according to the wishes of netizens, then it probably won't resonate so much.

    In fact, the death of the princess can attract so many tears because it pokes the soft spot in most people's hearts.

    Many times people cannot be with the person they love for various reasons, some may be due to misunderstanding, some may be due to accident, but these are all regrets in their hearts.

    Similarly, after the film ended, many people cherished those who accompanied them even more, and it also made many lovers who were having trouble get back together.

    It is obviously a tear-jerking blockbuster, but most of the people who come to the theater to watch "Gong Lue" come with their significant other. It has to be said that this is also an unexpected gain.

After quitting the group, I became a first-line [entertainment circle]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें