Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Super Confidence

    Rong Yan? Rong Yan is also a guest of this issue?

    Ruan Haosen, who also recognized Rong Yan's voice, exchanged glances with Qiao Xuan.

    Ruan Haosen: Is this scary? Acquaintances are not easy to start with.

    Qiao Xuan: It's okay, even acquaintances have to complete the task.

    The two exchanged glances, ready to continue the mission.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps getting closer, Qiao Xuan was ready to go, and when she was about to reach the closet in the next second, she was ready to pounce.

    Qiao Xuan's eyes became brighter and brighter, and just after Rong Yan's figure entered her line of sight, Qiao Xuan's hand that had been placed by her side suddenly moved.

    Look at her, baring her teeth.

    "Wow!" Qiao Xuan bared her teeth, while making a look like she was about to pounce on someone.

    Seeing Rong Yan looking at her without moving, Qiao Xuan was overwhelmed with pride.

    Haha, be afraid! proud.jpg.

    Although Rong Yan's reaction was not that big, but looking at him like this, he must have been frightened by her, and she was quite successful in being a ghost.

    Rong Yan saw Qiao Xuan trying to put on a show of baring her teeth and claws, her whining sound was like a kitten that had been robbed of its food, it had no deterrent effect at all.

    Seeing Qiao Xuan's scary appearance, Ruan Haosen fell into deep thought.

    How did he get scared by Qiao Xuan just now? !

    Lin Qi was also lost in thought while sitting on the ground.

    That's it? ! Bad review! ! ! It's not at the same level as the way he was frightened before.

    Rong Yan's black eyes darkened, and his eyes stayed on Ruan Haosen's face for a moment, then he turned his gaze back to Qiao Xuan, and said, "Come down."

    His voice was cold, and Qiao Xuan obediently walked out of the closet. Stepping down, "Oh."

    "Qiao Xuan, why are you so obedient? We are evil spirits now, and we are not on the same side as them."

    Ruan Haosen paused at this point, glanced at Rong Yan from the corner of his eyes, then straightened his chest and said: "Or That kind of super vicious ghost."

    At this time, Lin Qi, who had already stood up from the ground, gave Ruan Haosen and Qiao Xuan a big hug.

    I really don't see where the fierceness is, where does the confidence come from?

    After noticing Lin Qi's disgusted eyes, Ruan Haosen glared at him fiercely.

    People who were scared by him just now have no right to despise them.

    Qiao Xuan thought that what Ruan Haosen said made sense, but when she was about to return to the closet, she felt a strong gaze staring at her.

    She turned her head to look, and found that the owner of this line of sight was Rong Yan.

    Qiao Chao Confidence Xuan felt sorry for scaring Rong Yan just now, then walked to Rong Yan's side with his head down and smiled flatteringly at him.

    Lin Qi who was next to him inadvertently saw the smile on Qiao Xuan's face, and gasped.

    It was a little scary again, and the hairs on his back stood on end.

    Then seeing Rong Yan who had been indifferent all this time, a feeling of admiration for him suddenly arose in his heart.

    As expected of Rong Yan, in the face of such a terrifying smile, he was able to maintain his facial expression, really amazing.

    Lin Qi finally found the room lighting mechanism and turned on the light.

    Because the light in the room was turned on suddenly, Qiao Xuan's eyes had already adapted to the dark environment, and she couldn't keep her eyes open due to the bright light.

    She covered her eyes with her hands and waited until she got used to the light before putting them down.

    At this time, people from other rooms on the third floor also came over. They were surprised when they saw Qiao Xuan and Ruan Haosen in the room.

    Then thinking of Lin Qi's exclamation, I was extremely glad that I didn't choose this room, otherwise they would be the ones who were scared.

    Thinking of this, the guests couldn't help but cast a very sympathetic look at Lin Qi, thanking him for his sacrifice to save them.

    Lin Qi in the room suddenly felt a chill, and then shivered involuntarily.

    Lin Qi:? ? ?

    Why do you suddenly feel cold all over? Is he wearing less clothes today?

    Lin Qi looked down at the thin shirt he was wearing, then raised his hand to button the top button, and decided to add another dress after the recording of the show.

    Rong Yan looked at Qiao Xuan's bare feet on the ground, her fair feet on the dark carpet, making her complexion fairer and more delicate.

    His eyes widened, and then he looked at Qiao Xuan and said, "Don't move, wait for me."

    Everyone in the room saw him walk out of the room, and not long after, they were holding a pair of plush clothes from somewhere. slippers.

    Another resident female guest on the show, Chang Ling, saw this scene and praised: "Rong Yan is still careful."

    Ruan Haosen asked: "Where did you get the slippers?"

    Lin Qi glanced at the familiar slippers, and then said: "It seems to be The props in the room."

    Originally, Qiao Xuan didn't think there was anything wrong with stepping on them with bare feet, because the room was covered with thick carpets, and she wouldn't feel the cold even if she stepped on them.

    But after putting on the plush slippers, Qiao Xuan suddenly felt a little hot on her feet.

    Qiao Xuan looked up at Rong Yan, the light in the room was a bit dim, making it difficult for her to see the expression on his face.

    After the guests exchanged pleasantries, Lin Qi suddenly asked: "Do you have any special identities? Or was it just arranged by the director to scare people?"

    Qiao Xuan stood beside Rong Yan and said, "I am the owner of this villa."

    "I'm the big housekeeper in the villa."

    Lin Qi's eyes lit up. Since they have a close relationship with this villa, they should know what happened in this villa that caused the current situation, right? !

    "Then how did you die? And what happened in the villa before you died?"

    Qiao Xuan and Ruan Haosen looked at each other.

    Qiao Xuan: Do you know what happened?

    Ruan Haosen: I don't know!

    The director didn't tell them about it, he just asked them to scare the guests.

    Although the two "evil ghosts" Ruan Haosen and Qiao Xuan were discovered by Rong Yan and the others, they didn't know anything about the plot. The director team didn't tell Qiao Xuan and Ruan Haosen the plot of the story, but only mentioned their identities.

    Qiao Xuan played the role of the owner of the villa who was killed in his sleep. Ruan Haosen was the newly hired housekeeper of the villa. He died tragically in the villa on the same day as the owner of the villa within less than a month after taking office.

    Why do you say that Ruan Haosen died tragically? Just look at his face.

    Seeing the expressions on the faces of Ruan Haosen and Qiao Xuan, Rong Yan knew that they didn't know the cause of his death.