Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Super Exquisite (One Update)...

    When Ruan Haosen came over, he saw a big alpaca following Qiao Xuan from a distance.

    He only separated from Qiao Xuan for more than ten minutes, how could there be an extra alpaca?

    Ruan Haosen asked Qiao Xuan what was going on with his eyes.

    After listening to Qiao Xuan's narration, Ruan Haosen said loudly, "So you tricked an alpaca with two pieces of corn?!"

    Ruan Haosen's words also expressed the heartfelt feelings of the program group.

    Qiao Xuan looked up at him blankly and said, "It followed me on its own initiative." It wasn't tricked by her.

    "But it is true that you exchanged two stalks of corn."

    It sounds like this is indeed the case.

    She stared blankly at the cute alpaca.

    After all, she won't be told by the alpaca's owner that she abducted his alpaca, right? !

    "Qiao Qiao, what are you doing here?" Grandpa Qiao saw Qiao Xuan and the others when he went out, and then saw the alpaca next to her and said in surprise, "Hey, where did such a big alpaca come from?"

    Hearing Grandpa Qiao's words, Qiao Xuan was taken aback, and asked, "Grandpa Qiao, isn't this the alpaca from your village?"

    Grandpa Qiao walked around the alpaca and said, "No one in our village raises alpacas. "

    Grandpa Qiao, are you sure?" Ruan Haosen asked again.

    This alpaca is not from the village, or somewhere else, it takes several hours to drive from the town. Could it be that he is getting older and has forgotten that alpacas are raised in the village?

    "I have a good memory. There is nothing in the whole village that I don't know. No one in the village raises alpacas." The old man didn't know what Ruan Haosen was thinking, and said with a glare at him.

    "Qiao Xuan, you are amazing. You made money by abducting an unowned alpaca with two corns."

    Qiao Xuan gave Ruan Haosen a speechless look.

    She felt that the alpaca probably didn't want to sleep in the wind restaurant anymore, and wanted to find a meal ticket for herself.

    Could it be that she was thinking about her corn?

    "Grandpa, do you have a corn harvester at home?" "No.

    " The

    program team was delighted.

    Immediately afterwards, Grandpa Qiao said: "But I know which one in the village has it, and I will take you to borrow it." The

    happy mood of the program group was instantly extinguished by cold water.

    Are the rural areas so advanced now?

    "Our country is still strong. In the past, where there were any machines to harvest crops, it was all by manpower. Now that the technology is so advanced, a machine can easily harvest the crops in the field. It is not as hard as before. "

    As he spoke, he took Qiao Xuan and the others to borrow the machine, and soon arrived in front of a farm yard.

    Then Grandpa Qiao yelled inside: "Old Zhang, borrow your corn harvester and come back to my house for dinner."