Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Qiao Xuan can't help but notice it. The sense of presence is too strong. Standing in the hall of Nuo Da, it is like a natural luminous body. People in the hall can't help but look at him secretly.

    "Rong Yan?" Qiao Xuan asked in surprise, "Why are you here?"

    "Furball has lost his appetite recently, let's show him." Loss of

    appetite?

    It was really hard for Qiao Xuan to imagine that the alpaca that was still eating corn kernels lost its appetite.

    After the alpaca came out with Assistant Rong Yan Yu Yu, Qiao Xuan looked at the alpaca sympathetically.

    How miserable.

    Loss of appetite = don't want to eat food in front of you.

    She knows too well the pain of not being able to eat this kind of food before.

    After giving the alpaca a few loving glances, Qiao Xuan was about to take the golden retriever to the doctor, but Rong Yan followed behind her.

    Qiao Xuan turned her head and looked at Rong Yan suspiciously.

    "I'll accompany you, we'll have dinner together later." Rong Yan said after she looked over.

    Qiao Xuan: ...All right.

    After entering the consulting room, Qiao Xuan said, "Doctor, I picked up this dog last night." The

    young male doctor smiled, "I know, today's hot search is very hot."

    He saw today When, I almost died laughing.

    Qiao Xuan: ...Doctor, you exposed yourself, the smile in your eyes is too obvious!

    The doctor seemed to feel Qiao Xuan's resentment, coughed lightly, pretended nothing had happened, and then seriously checked the golden retriever's physical condition.

    The doctor told her slowly that the dog is in good health, has no other problems, and is usually well taken care of.

    After hearing the doctor's diagnosis, Qiao Xuan felt relieved, and then remembered another purpose of coming to the hospital.

    "Doctor, I want to ask if you have any impression of this golden retriever?"

    It is inevitable to bring the dog to the hospital for vaccinations if you own a dog. Maybe the doctor has an impression of the golden retriever.

    After listening to Qiao Xuan's question, the doctor looked at the golden retriever seriously, and then said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I haven't been here for a long time, and this is the first time I've seen this golden retriever today. However, I can ask other people in the hospital for you, and I will let you know if there is any news."

    Qiao Xuan was a little disappointed, but she still said: "Thank you doctor, I will trouble you."

    Just as Qiao Xuan was about to leave, A nurse opened the door and walked in. After seeing the big golden retriever next to her, she had an uncertain expression on her face.

    Looking at it from such a close distance, it really looks familiar.

    "This is a bit like Xiao Jin, Jiang Siying's guide dog." Although she has only received a few times, she still has a little impression of Jiang Siying's handsome golden retriever.

    Jiang Siying? guide dog?

    The name Jiang Siying sounded familiar. Qiao Xuan bit her lower lip and thought about it, but she couldn't find the corresponding person in her memory.