Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    An hour ago, after Qiao Xuan and the others escaped from the villa, the recording of the show ended. Qiao Xuan and the others were very happy, they could finally pack up their things and go back to the hotel to rest.

    Compared with the guests, the staff of the program group worked much harder. They still needed to pack their things before leaving, so they could only watch the guests leave in the nanny car with great envy, and then honestly packed up the things in the villa .

    Of course, the staff also wanted to go back to rest right away and come back to clean up in the daytime, but the rent paid by the program group is only up to today. In this regard, the production team of the program is also careful enough.

    After returning to the hotel booked by the program team, Qiao Xuan originally wanted to go back to her room to rest, but not long after she returned to her room, she received a message from Ruan Haosen, saying that they would have a supper together, and Chang Ling and the others were all there.

    Qiao Xuan hesitated for a moment, then agreed.

    As soon as Shen Jing heard that Qiao Xuan was going to eat supper, she immediately stopped putting things on her hands, and then said, "Qiao Qiao, do you still eat this late in the evening?"

    It will be easy to eat this late at night. Gained weight.

    "Everyone go, if I don't go, don't you seem a bit out of group? I'll eat a little bit later." Qiao Xuan made a little distance between her right thumb and index finger, indicating that she would restrain herself later.

    It is true that after recording for so long, she is also a little hungry. Only by eating a little at night to pad your stomach can you sleep soundly.

    Shen Jing has been working beside Qiao Xuan for so long, seeing her expression like this, can she not know what she is thinking?

    Worrying about not fitting in is fake, wanting to eat is real.

    But when Shen Jing saw Qiao Xuan looking at her pitifully, she couldn't say anything about not letting Qiao Xuan go, she just said don't eat too much at night.

    When Qiao Xuan went to Ruan Haosen's room, Chang Ling and the others had already arrived, and then there was the conversation between Ruan Haosen and Qiao Xuan just now.

    "I think you really drank too much."

    "He likes you." Although Rong Yan is usually very restrained, his eyes can't be fooled occasionally.

    What are you kidding?

    Qiao Xuan brushed her hair, then turned around and saw Rong Yan standing not far behind them.

    Her hands froze, and she looked at Rong Yan blankly, wondering how long he had been standing there, and whether she heard the conversation between her and Ruan Haosen just now.

    Seeing that Qiao Xuan hadn't spoken for a long time, Ruan Haosen turned around and saw Rong Yan.

    Rong Yan didn't expect Qiao Xuan to turn her head suddenly, so she stepped forward and sat aside and asked, "What do you like?"

    "He said he likes this skewer."

    Ruan Haosen also drank a little too much, and now he dares to say anything, really drunk and cowardly. When he heard Qiao Xuan's words, he immediately became unhappy and opened his mouth to refute.

    But Qiao Xuan swiftly stuffed a skewer from the plate on the coffee table into Ruan Haosen's mouth, blocking his troubled mouth, worried that he would say something that was not shocking and endless.

    Ruan Haosen was unprepared and took a mouthful of the smell of barbecue.

    He took down the barbecue, and said: "Qiao Xuan, you..."

    Ruan Haosen wanted to say something, but was stopped by Rong Yan's eyes, and he swallowed the next words.

    Well, it seems that he was meddlesome, and he didn't expect the clown to be himself.

    Rong Yan obviously enjoyed it like this.

    Ruan Haosen picked up the skewer and took a bite.

    "Rong Yan, when did you come?"

    "Just arrived."

    Qiao Xuan whispered, "That's good, that's good." Fortunately, I didn't hear it, otherwise it would really be the scene of a large-scale death.

    "Huh?"

    "It's nothing, I mean eat skewers, and these skewers are delicious." Qiao Xuan rubbed her hands together in embarrassment, then glanced at the skewers on the table, and quickly picked up a skewer and put it on Rong Yan hands.

    Seeing Qiao Xuan's guilt-ridden appearance, Rong Yan didn't intend to expose her.

    He turned the bamboo stick in his hand slightly, and took a bite.

    In fact, he came when Ruan Haosen said the first sentence, just in time to hear Ruan Haosen say his name.

    He didn't make a sound. On the one hand, he was afraid of embarrassing them. On the other hand, he really wanted to know Qiao Xuan's reaction.

    But the result—

    Rong Yan's eyes flicked across Qiao Xuan's reddened ears, and then he smiled softly.

    Not without success.

    Qiao Xuan couldn't stay any longer. Although there was delicious food in front of her, she felt like she was sitting on pins and needles, mainly because of embarrassment.

    But it was late at night, and the venue Ruan Haosen proposed didn't take long. Everyone was tired, so they went back to their rooms and dispersed soon.

    After returning to her room, Qiao Xuan was tossing and turning on the bed.

    What Ruan Haosen said today still made her very concerned. She turned sideways, recalling every detail of how she got along with Rong Yan, and then grabbed the quilt to cover her head.

    This night, I was upset.

    The next morning, Qiao Xuan and Shen Jing left the hotel.

    When Rong Yan got the news from his assistant Yu Le, Qiao Xuan and the others had already left for over an hour.

    Rong Yan's chest trembled, and he let out a muffled laugh, the smile on his eyebrows ready to come out.

    Exactly like something she would do.

    Yu Le was at a loss.

    Did he say something funny?

    Noticing Yu Le's astonished gaze, Rong Yan quickly hid his smile, and returned to his usual calm and reserved appearance.

    If Yu Le hadn't confirmed that his hearing and eyesight were correct, he would have suspected that what he heard and saw just now were all hallucinations.

    It seems that the hearts of male stars are also elusive.