Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Encounter at the Airport (Includes V Notice)...

    Soon the advertising director released a photo of the sideshow of the shooting scene.

    In the photo, Qiao Xuan was wearing a solid outfit, holding a silver-black bow and arrow in her hand. She was leaning sideways on a pillar, her chin was raised slightly, her black eyes were staring indifferently ahead, her red lips were slightly pursed, and a cold and seductive aura rushed towards her.

    Even the photographer was killed. The moment he pressed the shutter, his hands trembled. The photo was very blurry, but the degree of shock was not diminished at all. It still had the feeling of a Hong Kong actress in the 1970s and 1980s.

    Netizens and fans who swiped to this Weibo all involuntarily saved this photo.

    Netizens still remember Qiao Xuan's archery video a few days ago. As soon as this Weibo came out, netizens began to look forward to it.

    【Hahaha, the director is dead, how did he think of asking Qiao Xuan to shoot this commercial. ]

    [I can already imagine the effect of the ad when it comes out, it must be very amazing. ]

    [Is it appropriate for such a big brand to invite an 18th line artist to take pictures? ]

    [I don't know if it's suitable, anyway, I know the one upstairs is definitely not suitable, smile.jpg. 】

    Because of shooting commercials, Qiao Xuan didn't go to the live rehearsal of the concert with the rest of the group, but postponed it for a day.

    After filming, Qiao Xuan rushed to the airport without stopping.

    Just as Qiao Xuan pushed the small box off the airport and was preparing for the concert to meet up with the rest of the group, Qiao Xuan heard a loud exclamation.

    "Ahhhh, Qiao Qiao, look over here!"

    Qiao Xuan heard the voice and looked over, and saw dozens of young boys and girls standing on one side of the pick-up area, with excited expressions on their faces.

    Seeing that Qiao Xuan had spotted them, they waved the support cards with Qiao Xuan's name on them even more joyously.

    Qiao Xuan felt that it was not easy for the fans to keep watching, so she decided to take a photo with them before leaving.

    When she walked over, the fans handed their carefully prepared gifts to their idols.

    Qiao Xuan felt that being able to pick her up at the airport was already very good, and giving gifts would be too much, and the fans all looked young.

    Qiao Xuan quickly refused: "It's fine if you want it, and you don't need the gift, save the money to buy something for yourself."

    "Qiao Qiao accept it, Ma Ma is not short of money!"

    Qiao Xuan: "Huh?

    " For Ma Ma, Qiao Xuan blankly looked around at the fans.

    Is it her deafness, or that fan's mouth? !

    She seems to have heard the word Ma Ma.

    The fans around were also shocked by the numb sound, which warrior is really too strong.

    Although they usually call themselves Qiao Qiao Ma Ma Ba Ba in private, but if they really want to call them that in front of themselves-

    this is... not impossible!