Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Duplicity

    Time flies, and it has been a month since Qiao Xuan mastered the choreography of all the songs. Because Qiao Xuan has physical memory of these choreography, after getting familiar with the movements, it will be more effective in practicing.

    In addition, during this month, Qiao Xuan wished to break one second into two seconds.

    Shen Jing was very moved by that desperate look.

    Shen Jing secretly asserted that with Qiao Xuan practicing so hard now, as long as she maintains this mentality, it is only a matter of time before she becomes popular. Qiao Xuan is short of a chance now.

    These days, Shen Jing has been practicing with Qiao Xuan.

    Although she didn't know why Qiao Xuan didn't practice in the company's practice room, but had to spend extra money to find a dance studio to practice, but Qiao Xuan must have her reasons for doing so.

    As an assistant, although she was puzzled, she didn't ask anything.

    However, when Qiao Xuan was practicing, Shen Jing silently recorded her dance practice.

    If Qiao Xuan becomes popular one day, it will be good material, and maybe it will attract a wave of fans. But now Shen Jing didn't expect that the video she recorded really brought unexpected results.

    Qiao Xuan also knew about Shen Jing's video recording, and Qiao Xuan didn't take Shen Jing's talk about attracting fans seriously.

    In her opinion, her dance practice is what she should do now. Since she is now a member of the girl group, she should do her job well. Qiao Xuan also didn't want to affect the performance of the entire team because of herself, she had to do it well.

    After the last action was over, Qiao Xuan took a short break, and then said to Shen Jing who was filming at the side, "Let's go." "Let's go

    now?" Shen Jing looked at the time, it was only four o'clock in the afternoon, far from the usual time There is still a long time.

    Although Shen Jing was puzzled, she had already started to pack her things.

    Seeing her movements, Qiao Xuan nodded subtly.

    This is also what she is most satisfied with about Shen Jing. Even though he was puzzled by her orders, he never doubted or asked too much, and everything was based on Qiao Xuan's words.

    Compared with Yu Liu, there are really two extremes, and Yu Liu is a bit confused about his position. When working with Qiao Xuan, she always put herself in the dominant position, and she also liked to intervene in Qiao Xuan's affairs.

    This point, whether it was Qiao Xuan in the past or the current Qiao Xuan, was very displeased. Yu Liu is just an assistant, not Qiao Xuan's boss, and trying to control her life, isn't it ridiculous?

    After going back, Qiao Xuan asked Shen Jing to rest first, as she had nothing to do here.

    Shen Jing didn't refuse either, after spending a month with Qiao Xuan, she also had a certain understanding of Qiao Xuan's personality.

    Although Qiao Xuan seems to be a very soft person, but she has a very tough personality, and she is also a person who says what she says. It is difficult for others to easily shake the decisions you make.

    After she put away Qiao Xuan's things, she simply left.

    Not long after Shen Jing left, Qiao Xuan changed her clothes and left the apartment.