Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Slapped in the face (one more)

    Zhao Yun suddenly felt a chill down his spine, thinking about what he had done today, and left after saying "nothing".

    Seeing Zhao Yun's back running away, Qiao Xuan tilted her head.

    Qiao Xuan: What's wrong with Zhao Yunxin?

    And Qiao Xuan's appearance looked a little cute to the photographer, and even the ball head pierced on her head made people want to take a few pictures.

    The warm autumn sun shines in the courtyard. The girl is wearing a bright yellow sweater, her long black and shiny hair is tied into a small ball obediently, and the ignorant look on her face makes one can't help but want to hold her in her arms and rub her. Let the sun shine on her body, making her even more warm, as if emitting this soft light.

    Since she couldn't figure it out, Qiao Xuan didn't think about what happened to Zhao Yun's heart.

    She hasn't finished her exercise today.

    For good food! firewood! ! !

    Seen from the camera, Qiao Xuan's eyes are shining brightly.

    Then there was the rhythmic sound of chopping wood again in the yard.

    After Zhao Yun, who had already returned to the room, calmed down, she felt that she had overreacted just now.

    Isn't he just a little artist who unexpectedly became popular? Nothing can compare to my own.

    She raised her hand to fiddle with the somewhat messy hair on her forehead, and in the next second she turned back to Zhao Yunxin with her proud eyes and sweet smile.

    After digging the sweet potatoes and returning, Rong Yan saw Qiao Xuan chopping firewood on the side of the yard as soon as Rong Yan entered. She was so focused that she didn't even notice that someone came in.

    Qiao Xuan had just chopped a piece of firewood, suddenly feeling something, she straightened up, and when she turned her head, she met Rong Yanlai's eyes.

    Thinking of today's accident, Qiao Xuan's face turned hot, then she looked away in a panic, said "The sun is so hot", and entered the room.

    Rong Yan looked at the back of Qiao Xuan leaving, put away the tools in his hand, and followed in.

    When it came time to change the ingredients, the guests were very happy to see the ingredient list provided by the program group.

    These are all the fruits of their labor this afternoon.

    After seeing the ingredients on the ingredient list given by the program group, Zhao Yun's eyes lit up.     She also wanted to regain her goodwill, so she said

    , "I missed the task today because of my business. I will make a braised fish dish for everyone today to make amends. I'm pretty good at cooking."

She didn't mention anything about Qiao Xuan's injury.

    Qiao Xuan didn't expect to get a sincere apology from Zhao Yunxin, she had already decided to stay as far away from Zhao Yunxin as possible in the next recording.

    It is really easy to hide the open gun and hard to defend against the hidden arrow.

    Taking a sneak peek at Qiao Xuan, she saw that her expression was normal, and the others didn't take Zhao Yun's face off, so they followed her wishes.

    Dong Ruicheng said with a smile on the side: "Okay, I have eaten the food made by Lao Feng so many times, and it is not bad to eat the food made by Yun Xin.