Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Adorable (Part 2)

    Qiao Xuan was so focused on the bleating of the sheep grazing on the hill that she didn't even notice that Rong Yan was still holding her arm.

    But after Rong Yan pulled her over, he paused for a few seconds before letting go.

    Qiao Xuan muttered softly, "These are all walking roasted whole sheep."

    Ruan Haosen and the staff couldn't hear clearly, but Rong Yan, who was close, heard Qiao Xuan's words clearly, and then chuckled lightly.

    Although Qiao Xuan's voice was very low, she had a radio microphone sandwiched in her collar button.

    What she muttered in a low voice just now was heard not only by Rong Yan, but also by the staff watching the camera from behind.

    Staff: As expected of a foodie, my first reaction when I saw this was to roast a whole lamb.

    "Are these all sheep bought by the program crew?" Qiao Xuan looked at the staff expectantly.

    If yes, can she look forward to roasting a whole lamb a day?

    Thinking of this, Qiao Xuan's eyes became bright, as if they were filled with stars, and she looked at the staff without blinking.

    Seeing Qiao Xuan's eager anticipation, the staff still extinguished the little flame that had just risen up.

    This flock of sheep does not belong to the program team, but a large sheep raising family in the village. The program team paid the other party to let him hand over the sheep herding today to the program team.

    When the other party heard the program group's request, of course they happily agreed.

    There are also people who help herd the sheep and get paid for it. Who would refuse such a good thing.

    Seeing the staff shake their heads negatively, Qiao Xuan let out a regretful "ah".

    Although it's a pity, it's not bad to be able to eat a whole roasted lamb.

    Qiao Xuan immediately became happy again.

    After reaching the hillside, Qiao Xuan found that there were many lambs in the flock of sheep. It seemed that they were born not long ago. They should be only a few months old, and the height was only a little higher than her calf.

    This little lamb is soft and a little cute.

    Qiao Xuan squatted down to grab a handful of grass to feed the lamb.

    As soon as she squatted down to pull the weeds, she felt something stepped on her back.

    Qiao Xuan straightened up and saw a little lamb looking at her with big innocent eyes.

    Did she just get jumped on her back by this little lamb?

    Qiao Xuan suddenly had the idea of ​​teasing the lamb.

    Then "Ouch", the whole person lay limp on the grass, pretending that he was pushed to the ground by the lamb.

    Rong Yan who was beside him saw Qiao Xuan collapsed suddenly, and thought something was wrong with her.

    Just as he was about to go over and pull her up, he saw her narrowing her eyes into a slit and observing the little lamb next to her.

    The corner of Rong Yan's mouth turned up, he stopped pulling her, and then stood aside quietly watching her teasing the lamb.