Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Lock me up!

    "It's a bit too much for the program team not to provide the barbecue grill."

    "I know the program team is not so kind, so I'm waiting here."

    "Anyway, all the ingredients are given to you, so you can figure out what to do with the barbecue grill yourself." The

    program team didn't say anything Wude! ! !

    Rong Yan swept his eyes towards the staff, and said, "The family that raised sheep just now should have a barbecue grill." He

    seemed to have seen it in the yard when he drove the sheep back today, but Rong Yan was not sure about himself If you read it wrong, you didn't say it to death.

    Qiao Xuan's eyes lit up, and she patted Rong Yan's shoulder with both hands.

    With so many sheep raised, maybe there really are.

    "Then who will ask?" Feng Yan said this to Qiao Xuan and the three of them.

    After all, only Qiao Xuan and the others knew where the sheep were raised.

    "I'll go." Before anyone else could respond, Qiao Xuan raised her hand high and volunteered, her eyes sparkling.

    She looked like a child in kindergarten who actively answered the teacher's questions.

    Seeing her like this, Feng Yan laughed a bit, and then said, "Okay, count Qiao Xuan as one." He expressed his love for the younger generation in a tone full of love.

    It is true that Feng Yan is more than one round older than Qiao Xuan, so it is not an exaggeration to regard Qiao Xuan as a junior.

    Seeing that Qiao Xuan offered to go there, Dong Ruicheng didn't refuse, but this thing should be a bit heavy, and it would be difficult for Qiao Xuan to move it back by herself.

    "It's not easy for a girl to do it alone, so let's do it with little Qiao Xuan alone."

    Rong Yan stood next to Qiao Xuan without saying a word, the meaning of this action couldn't be more obvious.

    He is going to accompany Qiao Xuan to get the grill.

    "Just Rong Yan." Dong Ruicheng said.

    Ruan Haosen also wanted to join in the fun, but when he was about to act, he was stopped by Xiao Tiantian next to him.

    "Ruan Haosen, go and help chop some firewood. You will definitely need a lot of firewood when you roast the whole lamb."

    "Didn't Qiao Xuan chop a lot of firewood yesterday?"

    "That must not be enough." Talking nonsense.

    "But I..." When Ruan Haosen turned his head to look at Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan, they had already walked out of the yard, "All right."

    So Ruan Haosen had no choice but to chop firewood.

    Xiao Tiantian: This kid doesn't wink at all.

    Seeing Ruan Haosen go to chop firewood obediently, Xiao Tiantian nodded in satisfaction, then turned to look at the backs of Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan who had gone away.

    Qiao Xuan was talking to Rong Yan with her head turned sideways, and Rong Yan also turned her face sideways to quietly listen to her enthusiastically speaking, the atmosphere between the two was very harmonious.

    The two of them got along pretty well.

    Xiao Tiantian felt it in her heart, in fact, she really wanted to go, but she still had eyesight.