Chapter 99

Chapter 99 Try

    Today is not the time to talk, but what is Rong Yan's last unfinished sentence?

    Qiao Xuan asked, "Rong Yan, what did you want to say just now?"

    "It's nothing." Rong Yan's eyes flicked across Shen Jing and Liu Quan, and he pursed his lips tightly.

    After returning, Qiao Xuan lay on the bed, unable to fall asleep.

    The words Rong Yan said while walking tonight kept echoing in her mind.

    "Isn't my performance obvious enough?"

    Qiao Xuan put her hands outside the quilt and muttered in a low voice, "I didn't see what was obvious." She didn't see him doing anything special either.

    On the second day of filming, Qiao Xuan originally thought that Rong Yan would behave a little differently after entering last night, but when he appeared on the set of Qiao Xuan, he just glanced at her indifferently.

    Qiao Xuan: ...is this obvious? !

    So she walked into the lounge a little bored.

    Because of his words last night, she didn't sleep well all night, but he was fine, as if nothing happened.

    As soon as the makeup artist saw Qiao Xuan, she noticed the two big dark circles under her eyes, "Qiao Qiao, did you not sleep well last night? The dark circles are a bit heavy."

    Especially Qiao Xuan's skin is cold fair , a little bit of imprinting is particularly obvious.

    "Well, there are mosquitoes."

    Qiao Xuan made a very bad excuse, but the makeup artist did not doubt the authenticity of her words.

    "There are indeed a lot of mosquitoes here at night. I have a mosquito repellent. Let Shen Jing get it from me later. It is very effective. I guarantee that after you use it, no mosquito will bite you again." The makeup artist held a beauty makeup in one hand. Egg, said with the liquid foundation in one hand.

    The make-up artist was so enthusiastic, it was hard for Qiao Xuan to refuse her kindness, so she told her that she would let Shen Jing find her.

    The early filming of the film went very smoothly, but when the protagonist was blinded, the crew hit a deadlock.

    After watching the content captured by the camera, Green always felt a sense of disobedience, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    "It's the eyes."

    As soon as the words came out, the director also recalled.

    It stands to reason that Qiao Xuan's eyes are a bonus item, but in this script, the heroine is in a state of blindness in the later stage. With such bright and vivid eyes, I really don't want the eyes of a blind person.

    Qiao Xuan frowned, which was indeed her omission. Although she tried not to let her eyes move wildly during the filming, there was still a certain distance from real blindness.

    In the next shooting, Qiao Xuan tried her best to lean in that direction, but the effect was not satisfactory, it always felt a little bit worse.

    Ge Lin knew that he couldn't get the effect he wanted, so he simply let Qiao Xuan rest to find the feeling.

    But if Qiao Xuan can't find the feeling as soon as possible, it will seriously slow down the crew's progress. Qiao Xuan was under a lot of pressure, so anxious that a pimple appeared on her forehead overnight.