Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Is it such a coincidence?

    When Qiao Xuan came out of the practice room, the moon was already high in the sky.

    But the vitality of this city seems to have just risen. Unlike the desertedness in the morning, there are many small vendors on both sides of the road, and many people are setting up street stalls, which is very lively.

    The night market is a certain distance from the residential area of ​​the residents, neither far nor near, so it will not affect the nearby residents, but also bring tourists to the night market, which can be described as the best of both worlds.

    Compared with the scene in the morning, Qiao Xuan prefers such a city full of fireworks. In such an atmosphere, it seems that the fatigue of the day has been relieved.

    I have been alone in a foreign land for a long time, but when I hear this kind of fireworks-like hawking, I feel very cordial.

    Thinking of smelling the food floating in the air, Qiao Xuan's stomach growled.

    Her gaze involuntarily drifted to the food stall next to her. Qiao Xuan ate her dinner in the practice room, and the uniform food provided there consisted of vegetables and salads, which had been almost digested by now.

    Seeing the sizzling meat skewers on the grill, Qiao Xuan's face was filled with emotion.

    I have eaten vegetable salad all day today, and now I urgently need to eat some oil.

    She hasn't eaten these things for a long time. Before coming to this time and space, she stayed abroad for six years and never returned to China. No matter what others think, she thinks that nothing can compare to the food of a flower grower. She really misses the food of the florist, and it is difficult to eat the authentic food of the florist abroad.

    Anyway, she is still growing now, so eating a little will not affect her.

    Well, the above are all excuses, but she is actually greedy.

    Qiao Xuan touched her "cuckling" stomach and decided to buy some food.

    Half an hour later, Qiao Xuan was eating the barbecue she had been craving for a long time, and she was walking slowly towards the neighborhood with packed food in her hand.

    Although there was no expression on her face, she could feel from her eyes that Qiao Xuan was in a very good mood.

    Food can really heal the mood.

    Before walking for a long time, I heard commotion coming from the front, and the street not far away was densely blocked by crowds.

    Without going over, Qiao Xuan could already hear the screams of passers-by, as if she had bumped into some celebrity.

    Qiao Xuan frowned. She didn't want to join in the fun, but this road was the shortest one to where she lived. If you don't take this road, you need to go around a big circle to go back.

    Walking in a little bit, through the gap between the crowd, Qiao Xuan was slightly taken aback.

    She didn't expect to meet Gu Yitong, a member of the regiment, on the first day she came through. She thought it would be a long time before she met.

    I saw the microphone on her collar, and there were several artists recording the show with her. Even if Qiao Xuan didn't know her, from the fierce reactions of the passers-by, she knew that these people should be very popular.

    Then seeing the figure not far from her, Qiao Xuan's eyes paused, and then she moved away.

    Judging from this posture, it should be the announcement that Gu Yitong received, Qiao Xuan couldn't help pushing down the brim of her hat. The camera was still shooting, it would be terrible if she accidentally entered the country, otherwise there would be a bloodbath on Weibo.