Chapter 98

Chapter 98 Destruction +1

    Qiao Xuan wanted to shake their bodies right now, saying in everyone's ears that nothing she just said was a lie.

    But whenever she put her eyes on them, the staff started to pretend that they were busy, without even looking at Qiao Xuan.

    This pretending to be very busy is especially like when the boss comes while fishing at work, and then quickly pretends that he is working hard.

    After Liu Quan heard about Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan from Shen Jing, he quickly put down his work and rushed to the set.

    As soon as he arrived on the set, he really found something wrong with the atmosphere between Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan.

    Well, I haven't seen you for a few days, this little cabbage is about to go to someone else's house.

    But after hearing Qiao Xuan's explanation, Liu Quan's fatherly heart felt a little more comfortable.

    Although Qiao Xuan said it was an accident, the following observation of Rong Yan is still indispensable.

    As someone who has experienced it, he can still see that Rong Yan treats Qiao Xuan differently, he is too familiar with Rong Yan's occasional eyes. Where is the look in the eyes of a friend? It's clear that she has seen Qiao Xuan in her heart.

    Hence, during the next filming time, Liu Quan always sneaked back to observe Rong Yan's actions.

    When eating, Rong Yan knew Qiao Xuan's preferences, so he would add some food for her and get a point.

    One point for knowing to keep a distance from other female artists and female staff members of the crew.

    After a few days of close observation, Liu Quan looked at the bonus points in the small book.

    Although he didn't want to admit it, Rong Yan did a good job in all aspects. In the entertainment circle, he is one of the few male entertainers who are clean and self-conscious.

    However, further observation is needed.

    That night, when Liu Quan was going to talk to Qiao Xuan about his upcoming work, he happened to find that Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan walked out of the hotel gate together, looking a bit like they were going for a walk.

    Liu Quan immediately wrote it down in the small notebook in his heart, and if he asked a girl out at night, he would deduct 50 points! ! !

    Good guy, all the previous bonus points were deducted all at once, and even reversed into a negative point.

    Then Liu Quan didn't even think about it, and immediately followed him out.

    When Shen Jing came out after putting away her things, she saw Liu Quan sneaking behind the gate with her butt pouted and looking out. She didn't know what she was looking at.

    She walked up to Liu Quan, bent her body and looked out at his angle, "Brother Quan, what are you doing here?"

    Liu Quan was too focused, and he didn't notice Shen Jing's approach at all, so when Shen Jing When Jing suddenly made a sound, she almost lost her footing and fell to the ground.

    He found out that it was Shen Jing, and said, "Oh, Shen Jing, you are trying to scare me to death! When did you come? Why are you walking without making any movement?"

    He smoothed out some wrinkles while talking Shen

    Jing said with an innocent face: "Brother Quan, I just came here, you are too focused."