Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    "No need, I won't be photographed by paparazzi again. I don't have a lot of things, and I can move them out soon."

    Rong Yan didn't continue to force her. What Qiao Xuan said was the truth. After she moved downstairs, the chance for the two of them to meet It will increase greatly, and he can endure it a little longer.

    At this moment, a cute little boy with short stature was trotting happily on the road, and the innocent smile on his face made the passers-by smile heartily.

    With a smack, she threw her hands forward beside Qiao Xuan.

    Qiao Xuan hurriedly bent down to help the little boy who fell down, "Little friend, are you okay?"

    The little boy didn't cry when he fell down, and patted the dust on his body with two little hands.

    After he finished taking pictures, he looked up and saw Qiao Xuan's concerned expression, his eyes lit up, and he grabbed her arm under the surprised gazes of passers-by and Qiao Xuan.

    The little boy raised his head and said in a childlike voice: "Beautiful sister, you are so beautiful, can you go home with me? When I grow up, I want to marry beautiful sister."

    From the perspective of the boy's height, it is just right to look up See what she looks like. Children also have aesthetics. He held Qiao Xuan's arm with both hands, and he could still see a few small dimples on the little meaty hand.

    Before Qiao Xuan said anything, Rong Yan immediately said: "No, she belongs to my family."

    The passers-by saw this scene and couldn't understand Rong Yan's mind, they were obviously jealous.

    But this possessiveness is too great.

    It would be fine if it was an ordinary man, but this is a five or six-year-old boy. It's really funny to declare sovereignty to a little boy, but you can also see his seriousness.

    The little boy's mouth deflated in an instant, and he had the tendency to cry.

    But before the little boy could cry, the child's mother ran over and took the child away while apologizing.

    The figure of the mother educating the little boy can still be heard in the distance.

    "After a while, you went to find a girlfriend. How many girlfriends are you looking for?! You forgot Xiaomei in class so quickly?"

    Qiao Xuan burst out laughing when she heard this.

    Unexpectedly, he was still a sea king at a young age.

    After laughing, Qiao Xuan looked at Rong Yan and said, "What are you doing so seriously? The kid just said that. When he grows up, he will forget what he said today."

    "You belong to my family." This principle The above problems cannot be backed down.

    As he said that, Rong Yan lowered his head and looked at Qiao Xuan, with seriousness in his eyes, and the tenderness in his eyes made Qiao Xuan's ears turn red instantly.

    In the end, it was Qiao Xuan who retreated under his sight, and whispered, "Childish."

    But in her heart, it was like drinking honey, sweet.

    After the two walked away, the conversation between the two floated in the air.

    "You are mine."

    "Yeah, it's yours."

    The passers-by on the side of the road heard it, and couldn't help but sigh how good it is to be young.