Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Jojo fools people (one more)...

    Because Qiao Xuan ate herself to the hospital, Liu Quan has banned her from eating all the snacks.

    It's because Qiao Xuan eats too much, she can't help it, the snacks she eats are too easy to gain weight!

    Unexpectedly, if one is not careful, there are still fish that slip through the net.

    He said that Qiao Xuan was much happier in the past few days than the day when snacks were banned, and he thought it was because she had figured it out and knew the disadvantages of eating more snacks.

    I didn't expect to make a secret for him here.

    "Tell me, what's going on?"

    "Milk tea is indeed good for health. Drinking milk every day is good for your body, and drinking tea is also good for your body. Isn't milk tea good for your body?"

    The more Qiao Xuan talked, the brighter her eyes became. She nodded her head as she spoke to increase the credibility of her words.

    The viewers listening to the live broadcast in the live broadcast room heard Qiao Xuan's words, and launched barrages one after another.

    [Oh my god, I've already been amused by Qiao Xuan's interpretation of the word milk tea, I don't know why I heard what she said seemed quite reasonable. 】

    【Hahaha, I can't see Qiao Xuan's manager's face now, but I guess the expression on his face must be very exciting. ]

    [Qiao Xuan is really a treasured artist, I have been convinced by Qiao Xuan's rhetoric, hahaha. ]

    [Don't laugh, Qiao Xuan is right, hahahaha. 】

    Liu Quan was helpless after listening to Qiao Xuan's explanation. He really didn't know whether he should cry or laugh.

    This logic is absolutely flawless. Did Qiao Xuan spend all her intelligence on this?

    It's obviously because I'm greedy, but I want to say that this thing is very healthy, what kind of fallacy is this.

    He sighed in his heart, he felt that what he brought was not an artist at all, but a disobedient child. He decided to wait for Qiao Xuan to talk about it after the live broadcast, otherwise she would make some messy remarks.

    "You can broadcast live first." Liu Quan left after leaving this sentence.

    Qiao Xuan was secretly delighted, and then continued the live broadcast.

    Everyone in the live broadcast room thought that after this incident, Qiao Xuan would always show a little embarrassment and embarrassment on her face during the live broadcast, but she smiled and looked at the camera like a normal person.

    It seemed that she wasn't the one who was caught just now.

    Netizens couldn't help feeling that Qiao Xuan was able to manage the expression on her face in such an unexpected situation, she deserves to be an artist.

    Qiao Xuan: I am a professional artist!

    Qiao Xuan fans: Oh, why is Qiao Qiao so cute.

    Some viewers in the live broadcast room then sent such a message one after another.

    【Qiao Xuan: As long as I'm not embarrassed, the one who's embarrassed is someone else. 】

    Of course Qiao Xuan saw the ridicule from the netizens, but she chose not to see it at this time.